11 Year Old Shot And Killed

An 11 Year Old Lad, Shot In The Head And Killed In Liverpool
What The F**k Is Happening With This Country!!
:x :x :x

Just another casualty in this f ucked up country. 11 year old though, what a shame!

Arm the f ucking police in the towns and cities country wide.

Insensitive bastard post removed.

PushBeyondYourLimits said:
Monday 3 November 1997

SUCCESSFUL HAND-IN IS DISARMING GUN CULTURE, SAYS MINISTER

Banning handguns is a major step towards improving public safety, Home Office Minister Alun Michael said today.

Mr Michael said: "Only the strictest control of firearms will protect the public. That is why the Government is determined to remove the menace of handguns from our streets.

"From the latest information available, a total of 142,000 handguns have been handed into the police. The removal of so many weapons from our streets is a major step forward in helping to promote the safety of the public.

"Over the coming weeks, the police will be routinely following up each certificate holder recorded on their systems who has not been in touch with them. This double check will establish any remaining illegal possession.

"Britain now has some of the toughest gun laws in the world. I believe the measures we have taken put a firm brake on the development of a dangerous gun culture in the UK."
Source:
http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=19866

Will Alun Michael be making a statement?

RIP poor lad.

Apparently Him And 2 Mates Were Playing Footy In A Pub Car Park, When A Lad Bout 15/16 Rode Past On A Push Bike, Scarf Round His Face Anf Fired 3 Shots, One Hit The Lil Lad, One Missed N One Hit A Car

Apparently Him And 2 Mates Were Playing Footy In A Pub Car Park, When A Lad Bout 15/16 Rode Past On A Push Bike, Scarf Round His Face Anf Fired 3 Shots, One Hit The Lil Lad, One Missed N One Hit A Car
On the box, it just said he was "picked out" can't believe it.. what the hell could an 11yr old do to deserve being shot dead :(

What odds will I get that the sh1t on the bike with the gun will have his Human Rights set in concrete before the charge sheets are drafted, and that he will have a string of offences to his name, be jobless and yet an expensive drug habit, and it will all probably turn out to be our fault?.

My deep condolences to the family.

EX_STAB said:
Monday 3 November 1997

Banning handguns is a major step towards improving public safety, Home Office Minister Alun Michael said today.

Mr Michael said: "Only the strictest control of firearms will protect the public. That is why the Government is determined to remove the menace of handguns from our streets.

"From the latest information available, a total of 142,000 handguns have been handed into the police. The removal of so many weapons from our streets is a major step forward in helping to promote the safety of the public.

"Over the coming weeks, the police will be routinely following up each certificate holder recorded on their systems who has not been in touch with them. This double check will establish any remaining illegal possession.

"Britain now has some of the toughest gun laws in the world. I believe the measures we have taken put a firm brake on the development of a dangerous gun culture in the UK."
Source:

RIP poor lad.
My Bold

didn't work post Dunblane and deffo won't work now, all it does is clobbering Law abiding firearm licence holders, Crims won't be applying for licences, but then common sense is not one of the Politician's personal make up, the amnesity wil make no difference, the guns handed in are probably broken, worn out, too hot to handle and easier to dump and get it lost amongst other handguns, not fashionable enough and is replaced by the most Gucciest model, so the amnesity is quite pointless.

The only real solution is higher and more visable police presence (armed), along with under cover operations and intelligence led ops and sustaining it for weeks on end, randomly changing locations and shift patterns, building up neighbourhood links through local beat bobbies backed up by background "heavy" police, the real solution is boots on the streets, CCTV alone just doesn't cut it.

Croxteth park and Page Moss area.
I have been to the area many times it is like bandit country and the local ACF centre has been broken into, one Cadet's scooter got nicked and was found burned out round the corner, I don't see many Bobbies round there or PCSOs for that matter, so it is virtually no go area for the Law enforcement agencies and it is time to reclaim the street, this takes political will, overtime money, commitment, streamlining paper work for more time on the street, local and highly visable police stations/Posts and more of them.

shame really as the real gem in the area is Croxteth park and sometimes standing in the deepest part of it including looking at the the church at the edge of the field, it really does feel like you are in the middle of country not a city.

RIP to the lad and condolences to his family, wrong place wrong time.

Agree with you semper. used to be my patch, workwise, and as you say it does have a country feel. then the whole area is made up of small villages glued together by flyovers,council accom and new wave concrete builds from a long forgotten decade.

RIP little lad. condolences to the family.

There is no morality or common-sense on some streets. Apart from the usual cries of "flog them" and "hang them", what can society do?

It's not just the "naughty" and "bad" that gets to me ... it's the utter wickedness of some of these children.

They are actually sub-human.

Dear God, I hope this isn't a gang initiation thing. It certainly sounds like it.

Not that there's a more acceptable reason for the random murder of an 11-year-old at football practice. :evil:

RIP to the wee lad, and condolences to his family and the wider community impacted by this thoughtless crime.

Just down the road from me and to be honest it doesnt surprise me. Liverpool is a great city and I will always defend it having been raised there and having returned there to live after 9 years in the army. The majority of people are the salt of the earth however just like anywhere else there is the lowlife element who spoil it for the good people. Why is it that having served in Iraq and Afghanistan I often feel far more scared walking down the street in the city where I was brought up? Theres something going wrong in a big way with this country.

RIP Rhys and condolences to the family

semper said:
EX_STAB said:
Monday 3 November 1997

Source:

RIP poor lad.
My Bold

didn't work post Dunblane and deffo won't work now, all it does is clobbering Law abiding firearm licence holders, Crims won't be applying for licences, but then common sense is not one of the Politician's personal make up, the amnesity wil make no difference, the guns handed in are probably broken, worn out, too hot to handle and easier to dump and get it lost amongst other handguns, not fashionable enough and is replaced by the most Gucciest model, so the amnesity is quite pointless.

The only real solution is higher and more visable police presence (armed), along with under cover operations and intelligence led ops and sustaining it for weeks on end, randomly changing locations and shift patterns, building up neighbourhood links through local beat bobbies backed up by background "heavy" police, the real solution is boots on the streets, CCTV alone just doesn't cut it.

Croxteth park and Page Moss area.
I have been to the area many times it is like bandit country and the local ACF centre has been broken into, one Cadet's scooter got nicked and was found burned out round the corner, I don't see many Bobbies round there or PCSOs for that matter, so it is virtually no go area for the Law enforcement agencies and it is time to reclaim the street, this takes political will, overtime money, commitment, streamlining paper work for more time on the street, local and highly visable police stations/Posts and more of them.

shame really as the real gem in the area is Croxteth park and sometimes standing in the deepest part of it including looking at the the church at the edge of the field, it really does feel like you are in the middle of country not a city.

RIP to the lad and condolences to his family, wrong place wrong time.
Sorry mate gotta disagree with you there. That pub is a 2 minute walk away from my mams house where I am sat now. I was brought up round here from age ten onwards (funnily enough before that we lived near Page Moss).

Croxteth Park is not that bad.

On the grand scheme of things its getting worse. The problem is it was a quiet peaceful area with (as you say) a snippet of countryside surrounding it. So if you were an up and coming drug dealer you moved here. Sadly they brought all the sh1te that goes with it, including firearms offences.

The patrolling Police cannot be blamed for this one either. The Matrix (a pro active gun crime Police team) always drop in either to or from patrolling Norris Green. There is almost always 2 PCSO's (Yeah i know they're sh1t but its a presence) walking laps of the circuit. Where i would point the finger is at the higher echelons of the police. We all know who tw&ts are on this estate so do the police. They need to give the Bobbys on the ground the right to stamp all over their homes once a week and get them carted off to prison.

Fair enough its not the first time that pub has seen a shooting. Whilst i was in BATUS a few years back i got an email off a mate telling me that a lad we used to hang around with as kids (now a scum bag so deserved it) along with 6 others had been shot there by a lad with a shot gun hanging out of a transit van.

Its not a perfect area but on the whole its not rough as arrseholes as you would imply. When you compare it to Norris Green and Stockbridge Village both on our doorstep its actually a pretty nice place and this type of stuff is just not common. Fair enough it is getting worse but hopefully this will open a few eyes at Canning Place to the fact that if things like that are happening on what i would say was a an estate where atleast 95% of the people are working class... Whats going on in the rest of Liverpool???

Point to add about arresting the known scum bags. A good place to start would actually be that very pub aswell. Used to be a fantastic pub but now its like walking into a western saloon bar.

Must admit Mag to grid has a point. I was walking through Broadway last month and got jumped by two lads for absolutely nothing. Luckily they weren't as hard as they thought they were and didnt respond well to force on force. 30 seconds later i came off better (which is a first) but i couldn't help but think if i'd have gone down i'd still be down now.

This is shocking what as happened to the u.k. to this little lad .
When i was younger the only people who was allowed to carry gun's was the armed forces .

Our government need to address this problem straight away and need to consult with our armed forces,police etc on how to stop this gun/knife culture .

Rest in peace little lad ,It just breaks your heart to even think what this little lad's family and friends are going through our heartfelt sympathy go out to them and to let them know we have them in our thoughts