11 year old girl gets ASBO

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Jun 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/06/06/nasbo06.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/06/06/ixhome.html

So she gets an ASBO banning her from doing lots of stuff which is already illegal. Great. And her mother just thinks she's "misunderstood". I think the one doing the misunderstanding is the mother - bricking windows at school counts as being "misunderstood" now, does it? What is this country coming to?

2. I see a caravan in the middle of nowhere, well away from all social contact, nothingness, mind numbing silence and no human contact, just her and her mother. :)

Yes people, I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!

Beebs :)

3. Needs a slapping, let alone an 'ASBO.'

4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

I think you are all being a bit too harsh on this chavess, after all, an ASBO might be the only quailification she gets!!

5. Your country is turning into our country. In the US, kids like this are commonplace and there isn't alot which can be done. Its a pain in the a$$, until they turn 18. Then it is nothing but a life of crime, etc.

Mom is 30 yrs old and has 5 kids :roll: No mention of a father either. I'll bet you big bucks (pounds) mommy is on the dole too...

Thank god I'll be long gone, I hope, before both of our countries are flushed down the toilets. I fear it is coming...

6. Really, if your going to nick someone else's line at least wait a week! :p