11,847 days and it all comes to an end

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crimsonhussar, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today i de-kit, 11,847 days or 32 years, 5 months, 7 days will have been completed on my last day of (Fri) 13th April. Has it been fun? Most of the time, has it been educational? Most definitely, will i miss it? I expect so although it is a very different Army from the i joined all those years ago. I will definitely miss the people i have met over the years. Ive now got a job, a house and a new life(?) to look forward to. Why post in the NAAFI you may ask, well the one thing i will most definitely miss is the abuse and banter...............................

A civvy never, an ex squaddie most definitely.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fucking nig, get some time in! ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  3. You must be gutted you never quite made lancejack.

• Like Like x 2
  4. But did he get an RSM's pension? That's the question everyone will want answering.

• Like Like x 1
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

As it is the NAAFI can I just add "dripping piss flaps"

Many thanks

6. Not as gutted as my OC was when i did, he really couldnt believe it which is a bit strange seeing as he wrote the bloody report that year.

7. I've stood in NAAFI queues for longer than that you whinging unt!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does that include a new Missus?

If so, please post pics of her flange.

9. Oi! CTD who are you to call anyone Nig? - Nig!!

10. Well, compared to you I'm a mere tea boy, obviously! :-D

11. NATO Standard-there's a good chap!

12. Good luck for the future, by the way, JAMES is fucking shit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i hope they don't bill you for missing bayonet frog and let you keep the collar dogs mr crimson...what a fine time you will have and it all starts now..*doffs cap*

14. Have you considered joining the TA? They need men like you and your valuable experience.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hope you enjoy civvy street mucker. I'll be a civvy in 14 days time but my paltry 23 years is lacking compared to your service. I'd have stayed longer if the army was any fun these days but it's fucking shit! :-D

Good luck to us both.