Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Forvirring, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know whether tickets are available for the Rememberance Event in the Royal Albert Hall and if they are where from?

2. just checked the albert hall website - no tickets left
  3. A quick (and possibly very dumb) question, is the actual parade going to be on Sunday 12th? I haven't attended a rememberance parade for a number of years now and was thinking of going up to London this year.

After seeing those tribute vids I feel that I should go, even if there is a blizzard on!

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Yes It will be Stabsy. The main Parade will be at the Cenotaph, but you will have to get there very early to even have a vague glimpse of what is going on.

The RA hold their own separate service at Hyde Park Corner, same DTG, which is always incredibly moving.

Several TA units will also hold their own Services throughout the city.

Maybe a few people might chirp and mention where these are being held, by there is also a security element to consider, I suppose :(
  5. Cheers Gremlin

There is always one in Croydon, where I live, as there are 3/4 TA units (including my old one) and several cadet units so if push comes to shove I will attend that one. However I would prefer to go to the main one as I have never been before. What sort of time would I have to get there in order not to be right at the back :bounce: