• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

11/09/11 - Get yer bets in!

BBC News - 9/11: Clinton says Al-Qaeda behind New York threat

Beeb News is obsessed with pending terror attacks in New York city courtesy of "specific, credible but unconfirmed report". It's spent the majority of the afternoon interviewing pissed off New Yorkers who have been trying to do their best John Smeaton impression and failing miserably. Apparently both New York and DC are under threat and somebody in the heirarchy is convinced this is going to go down. So vigilance has been asked of US citizens and security levels have been stepped up.

Now I'm no terrorist and I'm not very clever but in light of all this why bother planning the attack on the anniversary? Wouldn't you EXPECT the country to be at it's most vigilant then? Why attack New York and DC? What's wrong with a few blokes with AK's wandering around Chicago's downtown area?

Ack - what do you lot imagine will happen on the 11th? Anything at all?

I'd not bother. They seem to be doing a fine job of terrorising themselves without outside help.

I'd wait for the fuss to die down and then do a Mumbai on Cincinnati or someplace.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
(((2/3)*(7/8))*(**** All))

or a very rough approximation thereof.

for some reason putting fig "8" in brackets gets you a smiley and I have neither the time, nor inclination, to solve this.

If I was going to do it, which I'm not, they are Americans and have suffered enough. The 9th of the 11th would be both symbolic, and confuse the hell out of Noraid.

Is congress about to roll out some emergency 'Lock-up-anyone-with-nigra-looking-arab-al-qaeda-looks-and-has-the-name-Mo,-mohammed-and-all-variations-of-it,-and-open-all-their-mail-and-read-their-emails' type legislation?

If not, sounds like a good a time as any!

If you want extra funding, during a double-dipper, for FEMA, the FBI, the CIA and if the Mayor of NYC is facing re-election it's a really good idea to feed the media a bunch of shite about 3 Pakis who managed to bypass airport security and who might be about the set fire to their pants on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Won't do Obama (Blessings and Peace Be Upon Him) any harm to stoke it up before Sunday's speech either.

Why go for high priority targets like New York, I think I'd just brass up an Amish village or two.

No particular reason, I'm just jealous of their carpentry skills.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
<snip>Now I'm no terrorist and I'm not very clever but in light of all this why bother planning the attack on the anniversary? Wouldn't you EXPECT the country to be at it's most vigilant then? Why attack New York and DC? What's wrong with a few blokes with AK's wandering around Chicago's downtown area?

Ack - what do you lot imagine will happen on the 11th? Anything at all?
Probably cos a few blokes with AKs would (at best) just merge into the background in Chicago or Detroit. At worst the local gangs would think someone was muscling in on their turf and brass them up pronto.

Probably cos a few blokes with AKs would (at best) just merge into the background in Chicago or Detroit. At worst the local gangs would think someone was muscling in on their turf and brass them up pronto.
Exactly; if you're going to try a Mumbai Reloaded in America, you'd hit a school, since that probably the easiest target. Hitting anywhere else, especially in one of the big cities, is going to draw a lot of return fire. And not just from cops.

This so-called "credible threat" has been made public because A)no one wants to be held responsible on the off chance there really is an attack and B)keeping the cattle scared and nervous allows Obama to claim the credit when nothing happens. And as someone else pointed out, it makes it easier to justify budgets for FBI, CIA, Homeland Security etc.

10 of your English pounds to HoH if there is any terrorist attack in America this weekend.:roll:

What do call a date you can work from either end?

11th September 2011 or 2011 September, 11th.

Both are 11/09/11, which means if you divide the day by the year you get, er 1. (Bear with me) if you then divide 1 by 9 and invert it you get the CIAs secret phone number that even they don't know they have, which clearly shows CIA involvment in the anniversary.

It hasn't just come around ten years afte rthe event has it?

Also if you use hexadecimal spacing you get the serial number of a car in the FBI fleet. And if you multiply it all by 51 (the number of states there are in the US) then it clearly shows a link to the number of black helicopters believed to have been hovering over New York in stealth mode on this exact day 9 years and 363 days ago.

Fact.

The Seppoes will have to put up with idiot Truthers waiving placards, that's all.

If there is an attack it will be over here, someone blasting through the Ape's barrier and blowing up what's left of 216.

But perhaps I shouldn't have said that.

Latest Threads