10th Or 11th ??? Bit confused

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by infantry_man, Mar 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello
    I have seen on here allot that people are going to pirbright on the 10th but mine is on the 11th, i have not heard anyone say about the 11th, so just wondering if anyone is going on the 11th or dose it sound like i have been given a wrong date?
    Thanks for any help.

2. Are we recruiting utter fcuking morons now or are the ACIOs not doing their job properly?

Why dont you ask the fricking Recruiting Office or any one of the phone numbers on your joining instructions instead of asking a fcuking bone question on a public interweb forum.

3. Just ring your ACIO and ask them.

4. Fcuking hell calm down you thick fcuk its nearly ten past ten THERE NOT OPEN you GOON.....
    Plus thats what this forum is for so if your not going to answer properly fcuk off.
    it would of been allot easier to just say what Bossdog said

Stupid cnut

5. With an attitude like that, don't bother going you w4nker.

6. At what point did you realise that your tiny little brain may have the wrong date?

Tomorrow is the 6th March. That still gives you at least 4 days to sort your admin out. I'd suggest a 22 year career probably wont be able to do that though.

I think it is you who is the 'thick fcuk'. At least I managed to arrive on time on my first day 23 years ago.

7. The reason that your date is 24hrs later than everyone elses is so the rest of the intake can hide from you. As you're infantry you'll be playing the advanced version of 'hide 'n' seek' whereby you have an entire day to hide.
    Only downside for you is that you have to 'tag' all 400 of your intake otherwise you'll be backsquadded to civvy street. You gobby fcuking tool.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Maybe you should have asked the question before they closed then? Or has your fuddled brain only just digested the information, and now you're in a total state of panic that you can't wait until tomorrow morning?

Keep it up lad, you'll do well :roll:

9. I think the concensus is

RING THEM TOMORROW!!

Asking the question on here just makes you look stupid.

Arguing about it afterwards makes you look a total tw*t.

10. C'mon. The penny has only just dropped with our clever grunt.

He mentions that he started to get confused when he saw other people post about joining on the 10th.

20th Jan post

Whats the bet this fucktard gets the name 'trigger' as soon as he tips up?