10th Arrse Regiment

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nugger, May 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a wild thought, if this website was a Regt, how would it be organised?

Who would be CO, RSM, 2IC, Adj, BC s, BK s, BSM s, TSM s etc?

Who would be the Born Soldier, the Allround Sportsman, the General Dogs-body, the Minger, the Bullshitter, the Jack-cunt, the Yes-man, the Lazy Fucker, the Cad, the Mummys-boy, the Always-Skint-twat, the Permanently-Depressed, the Biff-Chit, the Officers-Matresse, the Arse-Licker, and the eternal Lance-Jack?

What role would the Regt have?

Should I just fuck off to bed?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You're a Gunner aren't you? You forgot the BK and the BSM.

3. Shit, soz.....mind you, they did fuck all anyway!:)

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. Sounds like a lot of work and you will be busy. You'll be wanting someone to empty your bins while you are arranging all that? Your bins are not going to empty themselves, are they?

Bin wagons go everywhere. On and off base. Nobody notices them. There's five tons of room in the back of a bin wagon. Think about it.

Can I be the bin wagon driver?

• Like Like x 2
  5. There would be a shit load of barrack room lawyers!
    The 10th Arrse to Mouth!

I'd like to be the Pioneer bloke, or farrier on account of my magnificent beard :)

6. Dukey, how do you know these things? You can be whatever you want, coz I loike you.

7. 10th Arrse Regiment? How unsexy is that! Call it something like 1 or 2 or 3 RGJ and they will come crawling out of the woodwork cos it sounds so SEXY!!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. I bagsy being Arrse Regiment's Padre.

I like Haribo, I like tea, I have a minor alcohol problem and I have been known to talk to people who aren't there.

I, LucreziaBorgia, swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance... Etc...

• Like Like x 5
  9. Would that be the shovel/pick handles woodwork?:)

10. I will be the Corporal-for-life. I have the necessary experience, lack of drive to advance,, and all-round sense of neck, cheek, and natural insubordination to fulfill the role to it's (lacklustre) maximum potential.I could supervise the rock-painting, remedial drill, and teaching of arrse-wiping broken down into squads for ease of instruction.

• Like Like x 3
  11. It would be a walters paradise then.

12. Didn't take long for a bite, did it! :) And it was shovels and a mini moke. Sort yourself out about the facts.

13. Not sure about the name.

How about 16 Arrse Assault Brigade?

• Like Like x 3
  14. I'd be the lazy cunt and general dogs body.

15. Well you can't because you're a civvy twat.

You could be the old slag who sucks off the prowler through the perimeter fence.

• Like Like x 20