105 REGT RE ROLE

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by krinkle, Aug 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D GUNS ON THEIR WAY, 2 GUNS AT ABRO GETTING REFURB THEN ON TO THALES FOR NEW SIGHTS. 2 MORE GUNS GETTING PICKED UP AUGUST, 6 MORE AWAITING A SIGNATURE THEN THEIR OURS.BRING ON THE NEW TRAINING AS THE TROOPS ARE GETTING BORED

2. What kind of unit is 105 Regt RE? Are they Engineers (RE) or are they as the equipment suggests Arillery (RA)?

Plus can I bring to your attention the "Caps Lock" key, located on the left of your keyboard...

Dick-licker!

3. Subtle as always hellfyyr.

4. It's a gift I have...

5. Did you get the three for one offer along with "asshole" and "skiplicker"?

6. Was that abuse Mk2 Para handbag? I could not even tell; your slipping...

7. 105 Regt RA (v) Scottish & Ulster Gunners.

Bty's in Glasgow (207), Newtonards (206), Arbroath (212) & HQ Bty in Edinburgh (218).

Used to be HVM (LML) AD now re-roling to 105mm Lt Gun.

8. Deleted.

9. Probably as is ?

10. Your CPO up in Edinburgh is fit. She picked up the name treacle tits on the course last Febuary. Knee high suede brown boots for the licking of. Pink blouses un buttoned just to be tempting without revealing. Gorgeous long brown hair and very intelligent to boot. Coming straight out of AD with no knowledge of CS she passed the course with flying colours! I want to let her have my children.

Miarrrrrrr

11. Prior to leaving 106Regt RA(v) we heard a rumour that one TA regt would be uav and the other 2 AD regt's could be re-roled to recce

12. 206s troops arent bored....... theyre all in Iraq and as soon as they come back they get to rerole AND are going on a 2 week camp!
    AND ALL FOR REGULAR ARMY PAY! I'm sure they'll be delighted as will their families, employers.......

If the troops are bored maybe it has more to do with a poor training program than 'waiting' to rerole which sounds a bit like an excuse!

13. Ah, never too late for redemption, perhaps you do have some taste after all!