103 + Falklands

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by BigJobs, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got any information on this? A couple of our no.1s, CPOs and FOOs have been told we may be attached to 103 for a 2 week deployment in the argies playground next year. Either to train or to sit and watch.

2. If you deploy to sit and watch, can you do me a favour and check if my Barbour jacket is hung on the back of the door at the "Upland Goose".

3. 307

307 War Hero

My FOO party got told something similar about Sea Trout next year by an IG, but if rumours are correct we'll be in Afghanistan anyway.

4. ...................in Afghanistan, severed penis stuffed in your mouth and a harem of leather skinned harpies dancing and screeching around your shallow grave. I fcuking love the army..................................always something to look forward to!

5. ermm.........

ermmm......

So dont tell me the cleaner at the TA hall has rubber dicked you for Ex Long Look en all?

Thats if you dont get swallowed up on VW valley on the Cambrian, hows the training going Mr Benn?

6. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Enjoy the PE and bars

7. I reckon it'll will be GCC supported by 103 Regt

8. 307

307 War Hero

Hey, the trops were for another country, an exercise in Canada, and like I said, they were worn as a bit of a larf within the OP guys, private joke sorta sketch. No the PSAO has spoken to us about Afghanistan, although the cleaners normally have the gen first anyway. Nobs in mouth, I know they did that to the French in the Algeria, last I heard of it, about time it made a comeback don't you think.
    P.s. Cambrian has been binned for our bty. because the officer in charge is a let down so I'll make it to my next birthday yet hopefully.