102 log bde

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by wild_man, Jul 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a sqn consisting of fantastic lads AWESOME AT and going places hopefully some where warm and sunny before apr if only i could delete this b#####d thread any help would be morale as comments are going to far many thanks
  2. 23C

23C Clanker

hehehe...nice to see that 102 has joined the rest of the Corp.
  3. Any drips see a plumber.........dont like it vote with your feet..no wonder we have a rep as being the whingers on arrse.
  4. HH
    Stop whinging at people whinging, you bloody whinger.
  5. fair one......lol
  6. Tubbs, Stop whinging about HH whinging about people whinging - gawd, bloody whingers! :)
  7. Dygbi, stop whinging about Tubbs whinging about HH whinging about people whinging. All of you, your just a bunch of whingers.

(This could carry on forever. Oh Oh, now look what you've started)
  8. cheers for that bellend !!
  9. LOL great come back, no really :roll: ...

Still trying to understand why you bothered posting in the first place.

Welcome to the Sigs board all the same!

10. Or is it because of all of you cant get " SNOW on YOUR BOOTS "!!!! or what is left of the old 249??? from that to remfs lol now stuck in a sig sqn who only deolys if there is a war on, then most of your time stuck in the rear lol
  11. The place has to be seen to be believed.....believe me!
    The good thing is that everyone is working on an escape plan, so there is plenty of conferring going on.
    Im just glad it takes up less than half my day at the moment, and I can concentrate on having a life (of sorts)
    Whining too much is a little self indulgent at the best of times.
    Work in order to live, not the other way round!
    In all seriousness though, as stated in forums accross this site, a posting is precisely what YOU make of it.
    All the rough times you go through will make the better times feel 10 times better.
    Whinges are all well and good, and we all do it (myself included), and banter will go on regardless of what anyone writes on this forum.
    We are well on the way to getting even more of a bad rep as a bunch of shining whits.
    Regardless of what the head sheds do to try to improve things, not a lot can really be achieved without the support of us, the hudled masses.
    Do we not all wear the same uniform?
  12. I know what the place is like i used to be posted there and also completed a tour to Iraq with 10 POOh, it was a great posting till all of the boss's turned up and also the crazy badge did not help matters.
  13. Stuff the Razzer "Sporadic" was off his tits, think he managed to dish out more agais than the rest of the corps put together.
  14. good to see the boy are sticking together on one fact that this unit was
    desinged for one purpose: a cruel experiment by mcm div to test good soilders
    loyalty to the glorious royal corps......
    i however have three weeks to push before my parole comes through and
    i happen to know the individual who created this post and he has now
    extended mock mock mock
  15. If it's all that bad then why not speak to the hierarchy and stop whining about it here.

If there's a problem, keeping quiet isn't helping anybody improve the situation, why not raise it when you're asked - you never know it may improve things.