101 uses for a dead Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Invicta, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wacko Jacko has popped his clogs, so what next for the king of pop? I had a moment of inspiriation last night and came up with the following:

1. About 200 re-usable plastic bags. He is after all, mostly plastic anyway and it would be environmentally unsound to bury/landfill him.

2. A scarecrow. He'd scare the crap out of me if I encountered him in a field.

3. An MP. He's hardly going to claim second home allowances on the Neverland Ranch now.

4. Newcastle Utd manager. You never know, they BOTH might come back from the dead.

5. Something to put on the empty plinth in Trafalgar Square for an hour or two.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure that fellow ARRSEr's can come up with some other suggestions. 8)

2. Melt down for lego - so kids can play with him instead?

3. Toast rack...

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Don't embalm him. Add a couple of strings to his hands, feet, knees, elbows and head and you can do a quality puppet show of Thriller at the inevitable MJ musical.

5. melt him down into those plastic kiddie cups so he can still have a childs lips on his rim...

taxi!

6. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your taxi, Sir is out front!!

7. Tesco shopping bags, white, plastic, and still dangerous to children

8. I'll get the beers in :twisted: The local lass I showed this to has said her estimation of the Brit has increased exponentially :twisted:

9. After he's been cremated scatter his ashes in the sandbox: The children can finally play with him!

10. Is it true that Jacko was turned away from Heaven, they didn,t take plastic.

11. Figure 11: (Alleged)Peado will fall when hit.

12. sod it you beat me to it.

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Large, Phallic, children - friendly wax candles.

14. Jade Goody is sat waiting at the pearly gates for the Irn Bru man, she's just heard that the King of pop is dead!

I'll get me coat