101 Log bde

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by hallveg, Jul 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going here soon, so without being a bunch of dimlows.

whats it like

i'm a IS geek by the way.
  2. Oh no, theirs another one....

Why does the corps have two sqns doing TA jobs? I mean its rear area so no worries about casualties, if the comms/IT fails the shouting/politics ain't as loud and having TA only to make cups of tea on ops ain't good for their recruiting (or public image of the corps).
  3. i do believe cheeks is good.
  4. PM me and I will get you all the info you need

5. Honestly, refuse it mate. Worst place on earth. If you make it out the other side of that unit your doing better than at least 50% of the people that go there. Not one person i know there has a good word to say about the place, and i think at one point it had the highest sign off rate in the sigs.

Avoid it like the plague times ten!!
  6. Heres the funny thing. Hallveg - tell them where you turned down for 101....
  7. no :oops: :oops: :oops:
  8. OK I will. Portugal......

Mind you, I fcuking live in Aldershot. (the nice part though...)
  9. Whats the job in Portugal, NATO? Must be crazzzzzzy to turn that down for 101 log.
  10. hey aint you the nut job that hates me and all others who laugh at mongs?????

if not sorry, it was the long haired general who had the final call, cheers guru, and you know i only took it to be near you :wink:
  11. You only took the job to be near Guru??????????

Fcuk me, I knew there was a reason that the lads call you GayLord! Last time I share a tent with you!

This isn't you in the front rank is it? Fcuking looks like you....glasses and all!

12. it's the stay puft marshmallow man
  13. This is good. Everyone pile in to Hallveg
  14. send in the ghost busters.