101 log bde. Is it as bad as 102. Let the battle commence

Is 101 as bad as 102

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• The Units Should Be Nuked from the face of the earth and out of the royal corps

• Total voters
26fun_Lover said:
:D well people all i have herd from the pps in the sqn is bitchin all the time bout the sqn is shite and this that and the other. lookin at the 102 forum it seems to be the same. wat i want from u guys is comments from ur daily work and general bullsh like that. agai's and that sort of stuff yeah let us know wat choppa has fucked u over for nothing this time.. come on then 26 fun lets show em wat we do. To the garages to sweep. :twisted: Oh yeah lets here the funny things too. Fergy i like aeromen too mate there kl ppl who ever the * they are.
Thats very bad England from a Sqn Commander....

What the fück does this mean:

"Fergy i like aeromen too mate there kl ppl who ever the * they are".

I'd fücking AGAI you just for being an illiterate cünt.

Biffta. I note that you are in Aldershot. Want to expand on your thoughts?

Oh, and it is "grammar"....

No, not really having only been at one of the units i cant really judge between the two, after reading the posts about 102 it would seem they are having a worse time of it.

Biffta, do you really believe that reading whinges on this forum will enlighten you as to which of these units is the 'worse'; it's like suggesting that the Daily Mail is accurate. The fact that fun_lover has withdrawn his post suggests that he posted under the influence of stupidity, whereas you appear to have posted an equally stupid post while sober.

Erm... just found out about this site....... very impressed!!! with the arguement though, id have to say that although both units sound fun 2 be spending 3 years at!!!!! 101 is in Aldershot and what a shithole that is!!
102 has got a lot of benefits being in germany..... and i think we all know what they are?..... so im sorry 102...... was green but the unit broke me..... ive signed off coz of it!!! p.s. weve got sperm 4 a unit badge where as u have an axe.. think we win.............

It's a slang term that is commonly used on this website. I'm not sure what the letters stand for but in summary it indicates what a great loss to the Corps a chap of such high quality as yourself will be.

B

Bottleosmoke

have no opinion on 102. But i do know the Bde Comd 101 is a good guy, having been my OC once on tour.

That doesnt mean the units within it command the same respect. I left one of the two 101 "Tpt" regiments in the summer and count myself as having a lucky escape............(It wasnt the QOGTR one!).
For those of you within that unit and off on Herrick next year, good luck and i will see you soon!

Just a thought. Isnt it easy to criticise a persons punctuation and grammar without really adressing the issue they are raising? After all punctuation, spelling and grammar are only aids to understanding and surely if the message is clear then pointless criticism only serves to show that the likes of 'spliff boy' and 'the guru'(?) obviously make themselves look big by making those around them look small. I wonder what prompted them to post on here in the first place? Could it be that they can think of no way to defend 101 bde and so just concentrate on petty name calling instead of the question at hand?

B

Bottleosmoke

sgnsty said:
Just a thought. Isnt it easy to criticise a persons punctuation and grammar without really adressing the issue they are raising? After all punctuation, spelling and grammar are only aids to understanding and surely if the message is clear then pointless criticism only serves to show that the likes of 'spliff boy' and 'the guru'(?) obviously make themselves look big by making those around them look small. I wonder what prompted them to post on here in the first place? Could it be that they can think of no way to defend 101 bde and so just concentrate on petty name calling instead of the question at hand?
Harsh words for your first post. Or is it?

Believe it or not it is my first post and was prompted by my own loathing of the Aldershot area in general but mainly by the small group of people on here who seem to want to look 'clever' by putting other people down....

I'll admit that I do like the odd friendly dig at some of the grammar and punctuation on this site and I also know that there are a few digs at me around the forums that I haven't got premenstrual about. However:

a. We've seen this thread plenty of times before, just with different units.

b. fun_lover's original post was incomprehensible, he admitted as much by deleting it. Secondly, you decipher thunderbird's post and I'll back the fück down.

When you signed off did you shout "Thunderbirds are go!!!"?

Or did you just schimf about the injustice of it all and how green the grass is in civvie street?

What are you going to do over the wall by the way?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Royal Signals 13
hallveg Royal Signals 17
2 Royal Signals 4