100s of Black boys disappearing

Hundreds of children 'vanishing'

The discovery of a boy's torso led police to look at missing children
Hundreds of African boys have disappeared from London schools, police investigating the murder of a boy whose torso was left in the Thames have said.
Scotland Yard asked London education authorities how many black boys aged four to seven had vanished from school.

Between July and September 2001, 300 children had disappeared and police fear thousands may go missing annually.

LINK

Surely not even Blairs government can let 100's maybe 1000's of children dissapear, ......hang on best keep our noses out, it's their culture

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
If I was cynical...

Why Hundreds? Why not "Quite a few, who are hired out for a while, enrolled at a school, and with the various requisite authorities so the 'parents' can start claiming lots of benefits, and who are then passed on to someone else (via their real parents?) for the same thing to happen again. And again."

Good job I'm not cynical, then.

Saddest thing? No-one knows how many children are involved, what happened to them, even if they all exist.

PartTimePongo said:
I don't know why I don't find racist remarks in relation to murdered children funny.

PTP

how do you know they've been murdered PTP , they're only listed as missing..... something you'd like to share ?

shortfuse said:
PartTimePongo said:
I don't know why I don't find racist remarks in relation to murdered children funny.

PTP

how do you know they've been murdered PTP , they're only listed as missing..... something you'd like to share ?
The discovery of the boy's torso doesn't give you a clue?????

:roll:

PartTimePongo said:
OS has a good point, and children trafficking for benefits does go on. Unfortunately , so does murder for witchcraft. Numerous children both male and female have disappered, or been found mutilated or decapitated in bins or in the Thames.
However if us nasty whites dare to mention the above we are being racist and/or interferring with "their" culture of course now this is being made more public the same morons that scream racist will now scream we are being racist for not doing anything or more about it. But then whites are always wrong wwhen it comes to ethnic's aren't we.

The boys who are 'missing' are immigrants, often sent by the parents from Africa to relatives/friends in UK. The most likely reason for the govt. not being able to find them is because they've returned home, or moved again within the UK or even EU.

The police/media's reaction that they are probably been enslaved or sacrifaced smacks of racism to me. Maybe a few, but not hundreds.

When a white boy doesn't show up to school ppl don't automatically assume that their uncle has eaten their heart in a demonic ritual just because the govt., social services or police can't find them. I wouldn't trust the govt. to find loose change down a sofa, much less a black boy in london.

:roll:[/quote]

f*ck me sherlock .... well done , one down er .... hundreds to go.

if theres africans involved , a scam will not be far away.

Missing persons are gonna be the next major uproar, mark my words.

And as already stated, don't know if they're murdered, moved around for benefit fraud (which DOES occur, I've seen it) or simply returned home without notification.

Some of the kids are one and the same, simply registered under false names with DSS and schools, to obtain docs and cash etc.

Whichever it is, it needs serious looking into because there's definitely something going on.

The big case you're referring to was 'Adam', the widely publicised 'muti' killing.

I believe an arrest was made in Ireland relating to the case although nothing else had been published since I think.

shortfuse said:

:roll:
f*ck me sherlock .... well done , one down er .... hundreds to go.

if theres africans involved , a scam will not be far away.[/quote]

Every murdered victim should have have their day in court no matter what their race, religion or anything like that.

Have some heart there. That's a dead child's torso found. He's got a family too.

armourer said:
PartTimePongo said:
OS has a good point, and children trafficking for benefits does go on. Unfortunately , so does murder for witchcraft. Numerous children both male and female have disappered, or been found mutilated or decapitated in bins or in the Thames.
However if us nasty whites dare to mention the above we are being racist and/or interferring with "their" culture of course now this is being made more public the same morons that scream racist will now scream we are being racist for not doing anything or more about it. But then whites are always wrong wwhen it comes to ethnic's aren't we.
100% agree armourer we cant win, they cant have it both ways!!!!

was i racist by typing they ?

point proved.

now back to topic:-

Look here. If you know anything about Africa then you will recognise the content of this post for the truth it is. If you don't, then stand by.

Children are viewed in many contexts as another natural resource. If land requires intensive manpower, then the children are a blessing - up until the harvest is insufficient. So then the children become a resource to be re-deployed for the economic good of the family. That is just the "ordinary decent" families.

Once one or more parents die, then the children become not only a resource to be re-deployed but the limits of that re-deployment are extended to include slavery, sexual bondage and yes, sale into witchcraft syndicates. This is unregulated in most of west Africa and poorly managed in east Africa although less acceptable up to a point.

Add the market window offered by the UK and children can be exploited for a larger fee for some ends, for example sexual purposes, and additionally can be used to defraud the benefits system. It has nothing to do with racism, it is all to do with opportunity, motive and greed.

Realise I'm being a highly boring cow, but.....

Hundreds of children 'vanishing'
Image of torso found in the Thames
The discovery of a boy's torso led police to look at missing children
Hundreds of African boys have disappeared from London schools, police investigating the murder of a boy whose torso was left in the Thames have said.

Scotland Yard asked London education authorities how many black boys aged four to seven had vanished from school.

Between July and September 2001, 300 had disappeared, and police fear thousands may go missing annually.
this information was collated as part of the Adam enquiry, it only looked at BLACK male children of a selected age range, that of the victim, it doesn't hint at the number of children of both sexes from other racial groups also missing, the data is therefore tained and the journalist hasn;t made this fact clear. In it's reporting it is selective.

Child welfare experts say the figures hint at the scale of child trafficking, sometimes for labour or benefit fraud.

A previous BBC investigation found some African children were being held by their parents' creditors, so they could claim extra benefits.
Again we do know this happens, but more often than not, and the DWP research records have shown this to be the case, the guardians of children sent from African countries to the UK for a better education, such as Damilola Taylor, do not claim benefit as the child is supported by the family in Africa as a student.

'Lost in the system'

The boy found in the River Thames in September 2001 - called Adam by police - is thought to have been the victim of a ritual killing after being brought to London from Nigeria.
Tests carried out on the bones of adam showed he had RECENTLY been brought into the UK and from Africa, police believe he was selected and shipped in, tragic, but he appeared to have been a victim before he arrived on our soil.

Detective Chief Inspector Will O'Reilly said inquiries revealed 300 black boys of a similar age to Adam had not reported back to school in the three months before his death and were "lost into the system".

"It is a large figure - far more than we anticipated when we started this line of inquiry," Mr O'Reilly told BBC Radio Four's Today programme.

Of the missing boys, 299 came from Africa and one from the Caribbean.

Despite an international search, police were able to find only two of them, Mr O'Reilly said. Most of those questioned said the children had returned to Africa.

While there is nothing to suggest these children have been murdered, a lack of immigration records makes them almost impossible to trace, police say.
transiant society, poor health care, little to no interest in child welfare and developement. It's the London i as a white British female have experienced!

'Secretive' trade

Chris Atkinson, policy adviser on child protection for the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children said children needed to be tracked upon arrival in the UK.

"To help do this, the NSPCC is calling for the introduction of a register of private foster carers of children to be restricted to those adults who have been approved by local authorities.

"Unless a system is put in place that can track a child's progress once they leave the airport children could slip through immigration and into obscurity."

Author and journalist Yinka Sunmonu agreed more should be done to protect young people.

"They are being trafficked, they are being emotionally abused, there are incidences of domestic slavery, there is physical abuse, sexual abuse," she said.
Yes, well, wasn't she a great light in her research into the ritual killings at the time, and while i am NOT saying anyone cashed in on the tragic event of Adams death, some people made a career decision and livelyhood being quotes as an expert on the plight of 'these children' Ms Sunmonu

But Tim Benson, head teacher at Nelson Primary School in East Ham, London, and a National Association of Head Teachers representative, said most children were probably happily ensconced in another school.

"We have quite a large number of parents or families who apparently go missing but actually just move on and don't know that they have to inform anyone," he said.

The BBC's Angus Stickler says part of the problem lies with the custom in many African communities of placing children with distant relatives.
No, No, No, No! It couldn't be that simple! I mean I did it! Oh but then I'm white, so no-one would have suspected me of ritual killing.....

The government does not currently force adults who take children in these circumstances, known as private fostering, to register. It fears doing so could drive the problem underground.

But Felicity Collier, of the British Association for Adoption and Fostering, said the problem was already underground and she called for tighter controls.

"We would not accept this as a society if these were white children - we have to have a law in this country that says that private foster carers have to register," she said.

Children's register

Under the 2004 Children's Act - being implemented this year - local authorities are meant to advise people to tell social services if they are caring for a child.

Police and welfare groups hope this will make it easier to track vulnerable children.
and it's only taken 3 years since the original information was gathered and b*gger me, it's not actually fully up and running! What a Surprise!

But the shadow secretary of state for children said the Children's Act needed to go further, with a system allowing for prosecution of those who failed to register as carers.

Conservative Theresa May told BBC News: "At the moment the onus is on the local authority to try and find them, to search them out. We think that the onus should be the other way around."
here, bloody, here!

Rant over.

Beebs :oops:

Armourer

Shut up , really, just shut the fcuk up. No one, but no one has been screaming that we are interfering with their culture. How would they justify it? 'We want to be free to murder young people because that is our way?

As of now, expect any posts that I believe, as the moderator, to be just more of your bigoted sh*t stirring, will be chopped at birth.

This is a fairly important story, but you've just used it to get back on your torchlit soapbox

Tell you what, take your tired, racist sh*t stirring crap, and fcuk off to the BNP board.

If you wish to complain to the management about my reply to you, then please do so.

You are either a stupid, self-centered bigot, a racist or you're just doing it for effect , I really don't care which any more. You've abused my good humour long enough.

P*ss off PTP, anytime an ethnic matter comes up you stick your nose in and scream racist, I haven't made anything up.

You don't like me ban me or shut the f*ck up.

It does seem that whenever anyone makes any comment that is to do with race and may be classed as in any controvertial, PTP wades in with the old 'moderator' jackboots. Okay, I know moderating isn't easy, but it is difficult to see who the bigots are sometimes when they are out calassed by a bit of moderation.

I don't like you, ban you?

"Everytime an ethnic matter comes up , you stick your nose in"

2 things here

1. Every time an "ethnic" matter comes up , it's invariably you that posted it. Oh except the Pte. Beharry VC thread of course. Did you post in that?

2. I stick my nose in because I am the moderator, it says so on the front door. The rules on the very front door also explain which posts are, or are not acceptable, and moderators actions on...

"You don't like me ., ban me or shut the fcuk up?"

Or will you just throw your teddies and disappear again like last time, and save me the trouble?

If you don't like it - COMPLAIN.

Until then, I'll just delete every nasty little racist diatribe you post. Either operate within the site rules like the other 8000 members, or post elsewhere.

PartTimePongo said:
Pte. Beharry VC thread of course.
You know full well I posted nothing on that topic that was racist (did I post anything on that topic ?) He got his VC because he had balls, and for you to intimate that I posted something racist about him or was anti him in any way shows just how pathetic your moderating is getting.

In the whole time I've been on arrse I've had ONE topic deleted, you've got one big chip on your shoulder.

I wouldn't waste my time complaining about you.

Latest Threads