• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

1000 Posts

Glad_its_all_over said:
The virtual tea party starts here, to celebrate both my 1000th post and my forthcoming 50th birthday.

All welcome, cake and arrse provided.
But 999 of your posts were in response to BARBGENIUS; do they count?

Congratulations, but I wasn't aware that there were set points on post numbers for partys. I'm over due a couple I think...... not to worry though, my whole life is a party anyway! :D

CrapSpy said:
Glad_its_all_over said:
The virtual tea party starts here, to celebrate both my 1000th post and my forthcoming 50th birthday.

CrapSpy,

If BARBGENIUS comes back tonight you could easily top the 1000 post mark.

Fraser said:
CrapSpy said:
Glad_its_all_over said:

CrapSpy,

If BARBGENIUS comes back tonight you could easily top the 1000 post mark.
God I hope not.

AF1771 said:
oh come on...listening to the walt sprout his balls is best fun to be had for free for ages...
I think you're all being thoroughly horrid to the poor lad, who is merely seeking to maximise his advantage when he joins the regular Corps. He's obviously a thoroughly good egg, even if he does seem to come from a slightly more refined background than the usual run-of-the-mill Int Corps tom.

As an ex Warrant Officer in the Combined Cadet Force, he is clearly a lad of significant potential, with recognised leadership qualities and I am entirely sure that, if the Corps is fortunate and we secure his services, the permanent staff at Templer Coy will do everything within their power to treat him with the respect due his experience and personality.

They, at least, are visionaries, capable of assessing the individual trainee's full potential and developing it in the ways best suited to that particular individual's needs.

I'm sure he will be a huge asset to the light side, he displays many of the characteristics I have come to associate with that part of the noble Corps.

Glad_its_all_over said:
AF1771 said:
oh come on...listening to the walt sprout his balls is best fun to be had for free for ages...
I think you're all being thoroughly horrid to the poor lad, who is merely seeking to maximise his advantage when he joins the regular Corps. He's obviously a thoroughly good egg, even if he does seem to come from a slightly more refined background than the usual run-of-the-mill Int Corps tom.

As an ex Warrant Officer in the Combined Cadet Force, he is clearly a lad of significant potential, with recognised leadership qualities and I am entirely sure that, if the Corps is fortunate and we secure his services, the permanent staff at Templer Coy will do everything within their power to treat him with the respect due his experience and personality.

They, at least, are visionaries, capable of assessing the individual trainee's full potential and developing it in the ways best suited to that particular individual's needs.

I'm sure he will be a huge asset to the light side, he displays many of the characteristics I have come to associate with that part of the noble Corps.
:D

Please feel free to edit new ARRSEPedia entry for Barbgenius!!

Latest Threads