10 year old cover girl

I'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole.

Why are you posting this in the NAAFI?

Although to be fair, anyone who sees that picture as anything remotely sexual should probably be castrated.

Although to be fair, anyone who sees that picture as anything remotely sexual should probably be castrated.
With or without anesthetic?......................

Only a paedophile or kiddy fiddler would see anything in that picture. Probably been taken out of context by the OP. Can we see the rest of the page so that I might translate for the benefit of others?

They are french....'nuff said
Slight problem with your analogy: the magazine is printed and published by a USA company - Condé Nast Digital, 1166 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor New York, NY 10036

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
They are french....'nuff said
Which is next door to Belgium, which as we all know is famous for: Lace, Moules et Frites, and Kiddy Fiddlers....

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Only a paedophile or kiddy fiddler would see anything in that picture. Probably been taken out of context by the OP. Can we see the rest of the page so that I might translate for the benefit of others?
How do I put this?

Paedophiles ARE kiddy fiddlers.

This is sickening. What in God's name were the parents thinking of?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Because he's hoping to have a vicarious tug over the paedo fantasies and comments that other users will post, probably. But given the OP, there's always a chance that he just saw a random article and thought "I'll just stick this up on the Army Rumour Service for no discernible reason whatsoever like I normally do"

Although I could be wrong*

*I'm not: but I could be.

I'm really pleased that Phillipe is looking after Maddy well, he paid me a good price for her, and its only fair he should get a return on his investment!

A comment from the Sun. I don't think hands is the right word in the second sentence. :D

lola333Wow,

That's it now, Vogue is using little girls! Paedophiles must be rubbing their hands together as the future is looking up for them....This is outrageous, truly outrageous. Words fail me and I can't type anymore, I'm just glad that my child has enjoyed a beautiful unhindered childhood free of the massive pressure that this child has undergone. I just hope that her parents have the names of some good mental health clinics, it's only a matter of time!

35 Minutes Ago

Because he's hoping to have a vicarious tug over the paedo fantasies and comments that other users will post, probably. But given the OP, there's always a chance that he just saw a random article and thought "I'll just stick this up on the Army Rumour Service for no discernible reason whatsoever like I normally do"

Although I could be wrong*

*I'm not: but I could be.
Or he could be bored to tears and was hoping to start a lively debate.And so far,it's going quite well.

Since when were there rules about what is posted in the Naafi? Has anyone complained about it? has it offended anyone? if in the unlikely event that it does either of those things,then lock the thread or delete it.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or he could be bored to tears and was hoping to start a lively debate.
Then you would have stated your position and explained it rather than post a pic and a question.

I'm not sure where I said there were rules regarding what you could or couldn't post here? I was simply pointing out that you're a fucking dullard.

Quick edit: The NAAFI mods are the ones who decide what stays here and any rules are theirs to use / abuse / ignore / improvise or amend whenever they feel like it and long may it remain the case.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Disagree. The content is blatently sexual.

However, if you are becoming tumescent, then you probably should be castrated.

Only a paedophile or kiddy fiddler would see anything in that picture...
Women wear lip gloss and stiletto heels to make themselves more sexually attractive to men. The bright red nail varnish also has sexual overtones as does the model's pout. The choice of make-up style and jewellery are what you would expect a young woman to wear for a night out on the pull. The louche recumbent position just adds to all the other cues.