10% UK Forces Discount!

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by dingodog, Aug 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all at ARRSE! We are a tactical supplies company based in the north west of england! We have been established for over 2 years now within the tactical market! We are now expanding and we are opening a retail outlet within the next 2 weeks!
    As a thank you to all our Past and Present customers we are offering a special forces discount on our website! To receive the 10% discount on your shopping total please use the Code : UKF10 at the checkout!
    We are stockist of Blackhawk,Blackhawk Multicam,Aimpoint,Magpul,ESS,Mechanix & Many More!! Soon we will have many styles of Danner boots in stock! Please check out the website for more details.
    Thanks

2. Lets hope no civvies would think to use that code on your website and get a special forces discount

3. Hi, we did think of that but we thought we would take the risk! We could always end it if we suspect foul play! I suppose then we would have to introduce a telephone discount and ask people to email proof which could be a long winded process! Of course when the retail shop opens serving members can just show id to gain their discount!

4. Like it has been mentioned at the RSMs convention at Sandhurst, in future they feel that anything less than 50% shouldn't be in the discount brochure. 10%!!! I bet there are much better deals to be had out there!
    It is actually cheaper to go via the States for parcels and pay the postage!

5. Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I`m sure there may be better deals out there but we are offering this discount nevertheless. A lot of our existing forces customers have mentioned to us that 10% is better than no discount at all & if you are after items quickly this option is a lot faster than ordering from the states as we usually deliver next day if the orders are placed before 2pm!

6. Do orders come with free exclamation marks?

7. If that is what you require it can be arranged haha ;-)

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I'm a civilian and I claim my unjustified 10% discount.

I think I'll spend it on all that lovely Airsoft stuff you sell.

Wordsmith

9. New Retail Store now open on WIrral, Merseyside! Full line dealer for ESS, Blackhawk, G1098, Surefire, Helikon etc etc. Please call in for a browse!!
    All forces personnel that show their id cards when purchasing will receive a 10% Discount!!
    Shop Address : Dingodogs Tactical Supplies, 157 Telegraph Road, Heswall, Wirral. CH60 7SE (Above Baines Jewellers, opposite Costa Coffee) tel : 0844 846 28 26 / 07970 552 539

Look forward to seeing you!
    Best Regards,
    Dingodogs Team