10 Things you didn't know about Afghanistan, BBC News 24.

What a load of fucking shit, how does Arnie looking like a shagging durka?

I do quite like the idea of the goat carcass game though. However the Afghans wanting it to be included in the Olympics just goes to show how fucking backwards they are.

There is absolutely no fucking comparison between Wales, and Afghanistan!! Tropper is clearly a cunt, even if he invented them both.
have you ever been to the North, the Dasht e Margo where Bastion is is not called the Desert of Death for nothing but up along the river Oxus its quit nice, and so is the Bamyan valley

Bamyan valley? Is that Brummy dialect?

Alroight are you fro' Bamyan loik?
Alroight yeah I yam yam from Bamywan loik. Oww are ya?
Aw yar from Bamyan! Groit. Oi yam yam alroight mate. Thanks fer askinn.
etc

Translation : unavailable.
to be fair both bamyan and Birmingham both have a similar population demographic, well at least spark hill does

G

goatrutar

i think we've all learn't a lesson. stay the fuck away from any country that ends in
"stan".

Yeah, one's a shithole full of inbred twats who hate the British and fuck their livestock and the other's Afghanistan.

Sorry, but it was too fucking obvious to ignore.
For fuck's sake, can't you get anything right?

We're a bunch of semi-inbred twats who can't stand the English. We find the Scottish & Irish are fine. Just you bunch of whining, crumpet eating, beer swilling, Henman-loving tossers we hate.

We're a bunch of semi-inbred twats who can't stand the English. We find the Scottish & Irish are fine. Just you bunch of whining, crumpet eating, beer swilling, Henman-loving tossers we hate.
Well the Irish are just welshmen who learnt how to swim, and the jocks are living proof that even evolution cocks it up sometimes.

Can you be 'semi-inbreds'? I thought it was all or nothing.

So you do fuck livestock?

Whats wrong with hemp jumping, eh?
Dont knock it til you've tried it mate.
I've jumped many a hemp in my time, I can tell you.
And they were all extremely grateful.

Latest Threads