Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"10 Things I Like About White Guys"

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s a shit name though, Proud Boys. I know it’s American but I could imagine its what some shitty southern Firm for the local footy team call themselves.

Awwwight Boys.....

They need a rebrand and some decent Hugo Boss designed suits.
Shit name - shit people. How must they be hurting now their cheerleader been seen the door?

Yokel

LE
Shit name - shit people. How must they be hurting now their cheerleader been seen the door?

Just Biden their time?

Blaming it on all the non whites and women?

Who knows? Their leader is not exactly a philosophical giant, is he? He also seems historically ignorant and ignores facts that do not support his ideas. Why would anyone join any group that has a 'Simon says' outlook?

Mattb

LE
But you also seem to dislike those who wish to counter ANTIFA ?!
Yes, in the same way as we dislike footballl hooligans, even though they counter (other) football hooligans.

Maple

LE
Aren't "The Proud Boys" a all male "burlesque" troupe that were very "big" on the gay scene a few years back? I seem to remember they were happy to provide "extra services" after the show. (Asking for my alter-ego.)

Latest Threads