Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"10 Things I Like About White Guys"

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think it does really - I mean 'Proud Boys' FFS...even before you get to their shit politics the warning lights are blaring :wink:
Errr . . . could you describe what you perceive, imagine, to be the “politics” of the Proud Boys?!

From the interesting and very informative video, it would seem that the Proud Boys are “apolitical” . . . other than their resistance to the bullying, violent, intimidating, thuggish, behaviour, dictated and advocated by ANTIFA.

Do you support ANTIFA, their policies and behaviour?

Are you a supporter of ANTIFA?

You can't see that? Really?

Really?

How about 'Red Boys'?

How would you see that?

Saying "Really" twice doesn't change anything. What warning lights should their title trigger ?

Red Boys ? It all depends on the context. As much as you want everyone reading your post ( winking emoji included) to make some huge assumption, the only connections are in your mind. You may want to PM Gravelbelly, he seems to think their existence revolves around banning their members from pleasuring themselves

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Errr . . . could you describe what you perceive, imagine, to be the “politics” of the Proud Boys?!

From the interesting and very informative video, it would seem that the Proud Boys are “apolitical” . . . other than their resistance to the bullying, violent, intimidatory, thuggish, behaviour dictated and advocated by ANTIFA.

Do you support ANTIFA, their policies and behaviour?

Are you a supporter of ANTIFA?
It's clear what the politics of the 'Proud' Boys are - they love the Donald after all and it's only natural that folks like that would describe themselves as 'apolitical' in order to deflect criticism - in the same way that Antifa types do.

I don't support Antifa, although I do despise fascists - I also despise communists, in fact I despise any kind of cretinous left/right extremist view.

Seems you can't make those simple distinctions though eh?

It's clear what the politics of the 'Proud' Boys are - they love the Donald after all and it's only natural that folks like that would describe themselves as 'apolitical' in order to deflect criticism - in the same way that Antifa types do.

I don't support Antifa, although I do despise fascists - I also despise communists, in fact I despise any kind of cretinous left/right extremist view . . .
"It's clear what the politics of the 'Proud' Boys are - they love the Donald . . . ".

The ONLY connection, would seem that the Proud Boys, and POTUS, are both of the opinion that LE Agencies should be able to uphold the peace and arrest those in favour of the bullying, violent, intimidating, thuggish, behaviour, dictated and advocated by ANTIFA. Something, that the LE find frustrating . . . when the District Attorney, immediatley then release those the LE have arrested.

Do you condone the bullying, violent, intimidating, thuggish, behaviour, dictated and advocated by ANTIFA?

Do you think nothing should be done to counter the ANTIFA threat to established, peaceful, domocratic beliefs, practices, and mores?

Seems you can't make those simple distinctions though eh?
Argue the points. Answer the question. Play the ball!!

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Saying "Really" twice doesn't change anything. What warning lights should their title trigger ?

Red Boys ? It all depends on the context. As much as you want everyone reading your post ( winking emoji included) to make some huge assumption, the only connections are in your mind. You may want to PM Gravelbelly, he seems to think their existence revolves around banning their members from pleasuring themselves
OK - I'm pretty clear what kind of people populate the 'Proud Boys', I'm also pretty clear about the types that populate Antifa.

I don't have very much time for either of them, they are simply the same two sides of the same coin.

It seems it's a normal thing for you to see someone who disagrees with you as being an extremist from the other side - that's fine as you're clearly blind in that respect, I'm happy to treat you all with equal contempt, extreme left, extreme right, Antifa, Proud Boys, EDL, BNP, CPGB, SWP you name it!

As you don't like winking emojis you can have a smile instead, imagine how enraged that will make you ^_^

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
"It's clear what the politics of the 'Proud' Boys are - they love the Donald . . . ".

The ONLY connection, would seem that the Proud Boys, and POTUS, are both of the opinion that LE Agencies should be able to uphold the peace and arrest those in favour of the bullying, violent, intimidating, thuggish, behaviour, dictated and advocated by ANTIFA. Something, that the LE find frustrating . . . when the District Attorney, immediatley then release those the LE have arrested.

Do you condone the bullying, violent, intimidating, thuggish, behaviour, dictated and advocated by ANTIFA?

Do you think nothing should be done to counter the ANTIFA threat to established, peaceful, domocratic beliefs, practices, and mores?

Argue the points. Answer the question. Play the ball!!
I've already said I don't support or condone Antifa.

I despise extremism - is that clear enough?

OK - I'm pretty clear what kind of people populate the 'Proud Boys', I'm also pretty clear about the types that populate Antifa.

I don't have very much time for either of them, they are simply the same two sides of the same coin.

It seems it's a normal thing for you to see someone who disagrees with you as being an extremist from the other side - that's fine as you're clearly blind in that respect, I'm happy to treat you all with equal contempt, extreme left, extreme right, Antifa, Proud Boys, EDL, BNP, CPGB, SWP you name it!

As you don't like winking emojis you can have a smile instead, imagine how enraged that will make you ^_^

A couple of huge assumptions on your part.

Do you have anything to back up your claim that I see anyone who "disagrees with you as being an extremist from the other side" ? and that I am "clearly blind in that respect,"

Right now you're doubling down because I can't read your mind about what the name Proud Boys means to you.

Treat me with contempt if it makes you feel any better, if you decide to have a look for a post where I have called a poster with an opposing view an extremist then i'd be more than grateful. Matter of fact I will donate £10 to H4H if you can do it.

Back to you

But you also seem to dislike those who wish to counter ANTIFA ?!

You have NOT said, why you regard Proud Boys as "extremists". Why do you?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I despise extremists - the same argument you make is made by them.

You're both wrong.

Different thing altogether. Lots of people counter (or would like to) Antifa but they aren't a member of the Proud Boys.

Personally I'd prefer it if the US Law Agencies just did their job, with or without political support/interference at the Local and National level, it's what they're paid for afterall, until they lose their jobs that is.

Hey, it's not me that has the fixation - but it does make me laugh at them for being a bunch of utter losers.

I mean, how inadequate do you need to be, that hanging out with that lot seems like a good idea?
1604008062162.png

You have NOT said, why you regard Proud Boys as "extremists". Why do you?

You haven't said why don't you regard the Proud Boys as "punchy blackshirts who ban their members from wanking"... Why don't you?

I'd suggest they're extreme, because at Charlottesville they marched alongside the Klan and the Nazis, and because the FBI describe them as "an extremist group with ties to white nationalism".

I'd suggest that they're rather right of centre because:
  • They describe themselves as "Western Chauvinists"
  • Their organisers are involved in "Unite the Right" rallies
  • Set up by a bloke who describes himself as Islamophobic
  • Definitely anti-immigration
Tell you what, this link has lots of quotes from the people who set it up. Make up your own mind.

Yokel

LE
You haven't said why don't you regard the Proud Boys as "punchy blackshirts who ban their members from wanking"... Why don't you?

I'd suggest they're extreme, because at Charlottesville they marched alongside the Klan and the Nazis, and because the FBI describe them as "an extremist group with ties to white nationalism".

I'd suggest that they're rather right of centre because:
  • They describe themselves as "Western Chauvinists"
  • Their organisers are involved in "Unite the Right" rallies
  • Set up by a bloke who describes himself as Islamophobic
  • Definitely anti-immigration
Tell you what, this link has lots of quotes from the people who set it up. Make up your own mind.

I earned a Dislike tag for suggesting that most of the things that the ten things that someone claimed they liked about white guys have got nothing to do with being white and everything to do with Western systems and traditions.

Do they Proud Boys value the individual of all colours and faiths as the key unit in society? Seeing the individual as separate from any identity group, and separating the value of an idea from the status of the person who is behind it, are the two key ideas behind the West and its success.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It’s a shit name though, Proud Boys. I know it’s American but I could imagine its what some shitty southern Firm for the local footy team call themselves.

Awwwight Boys.....

They need a rebrand and some decent Hugo Boss designed suits.

Do they Proud Boys value the individual of all colours and faiths as the key unit in society? Seeing the individual as separate from any identity group, and separating the value of an idea from the status of the person who is behind it, are the two key ideas behind the West and its success.

Nope. They value men (no women allowed) and they don't like Muslims or immigrants. Hardly the free exchange of ideas among the open-minded, and far from being the inheritors of the Enlightenment.

When they say "Western ideals" what they really mean is "blokes like me what can take a drink and like a bit of a scrap", and I suspect that most of them don't think about it being much more than that...

Patriotism vs a metal club.

Comentary:

Antifucker: cmon man Ill kick your ass

ProudBoy: Lets go shitstain

SideShowBitch: Go on man, kick his ass and ill boot him when he's down

BAT BIFF BOOM

SideShowBitch: Oh no please, I never meant it...peacelovediversity

SideShowcrew: MAN DOWN MAN DOWN

Latest Threads