10 Sigs (Corsham)

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by LFc.AJ, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey, just finished my insallation technician course at blandford and got my first posting at 10 sigs corsham, and body any idea what the accomadation will be like or the phone signal you can get because at blandford i can only get vodaphone signal :roll:
    Cheers, AJ
  2. Yeah right, thats TA level of accomodadtion (e.g. Sywnerton)
  3. Yep I know they are...... It looks better nick than equivalent at Sywnerton
  4. At least you have Lilly's to look forward to.
  5. P&SS moved to RAF Henlow about 8 years ago! Nothing like staying current :lol:
  6. You will probably be on permanent Tours - so wouldnt realy give a Sh1t about the block if I was you
  7. Accom for Junior Rates ranges from decent (ensuite) to shite (not ensuite). As for phone signals, it's pretty good and you can get a 3G Signal on Orange at least.

Ahhhh, Lillies-what a 'strange' place. It's within spitting distance of the camp as well but that kebab van is horrendous whether you're shitfaced or not.
  8. Ahh, brilliant, Cheers Guys,Just Got A New Orange Phone! One Question, Whats Lillies? 8O
  9. It's like the bar out of the Star Wars movie.
  10. Good chance of seeing Jabba then?

11. Yep, shes nested half of Rudloe site. She is slightly picky, she turned the_matelot down aparantly.
  12. :D

What can I say? Some people have standards no matter how low they may be!

Lillies is a strange strange place that is usually full of 'robust' women from the Cotswold Centre.

Top tip...

DO NOT attempt to chat up the daughter of one of these women as hell has no fury like a woman seeing moi making a bee-line towards her 'precious' daughter.

Trust me on this-not many women have threatened me with physical violence...