Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

10 Shot in Manchester after community day

What struck me, watching the reporter on the News this morning, was the sheer amount of crap and detritus littering the streets in the background. It would appear the carnival committees remit didn’t actually stretch to cleaning up after the event.
I love culture.

As @lokiuk says, been brewing there for years.
Totally foreseeable.

If you want a laugh look up the lady quoted:

Moss Side anti-violence campaigner Dr Erinma Bell told the BBC she understood the shooting had been carried out by one man, who had been firing pellets.

Do-gooder of the highest order.

What struck me, watching the reporter on the News this morning, was the sheer amount of crap and detritus littering the streets in the background. It would appear the carnival committees remit didn’t actually stretch to cleaning up after the event.
I love culture.

You’ll find plenty of culture in Moss Side, mainly growing on anything to do with the local fine dining establishments.

Totally foreseeable.

Moss Side anti-violence campaigner Dr Erinma Bell told the BBC she understood the shooting had been carried out by one man, who had been firing pellets.

Erinma-Bell-06.jpg

A sculpture of an anti-violence campaigner made from melted-down shotguns has been unveiled.

Moss Side activist Erinma Bell has been hailed for her work against gang violence in south Manchester.

And she has now been honoured with a sculpture designed by artist Karen Lyons.

Totally foreseeable.

A string of non degrees and the ear of the likes of Broon.

She is the first woman to have a statue of herself in Manchester City Hall (natch) Which was made from melted down shotguns (but of course).

Here it is, the melted gun statue that is.

91F84112-184D-4E51-A138-AA1E3FC6DAFF.jpeg