10 Second Anonymous Questionnaire

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by History rider, Aug 14, 2013.

1. I have smoked regularly

25 vote(s)
  2. I smoke regularly

14 vote(s)
  3. I have never smoked regularly

24 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm doing a bit of research into the veterans' community, and I was hoping you could take a few seconds to answer the above poll question. Thank you!

Edited at 0930
  2. 42?
  3. None of your business mate. All that information is between me and my Camel Lights that I have smoked regularly for about 25 years. Nosey bastard.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kippers?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I believe the question was "are you psychic?

6. I knew you were going to say that.
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Why should he be worried about persec, he's a history student, not a steel eyed dealer in death!
  8. @Recce19 - Thanks, but itlooks like other people don't think it's irrelevant.
  9. Have you asked Mumsnet?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Silly me! Of course, Persec is only for mil and ex mil...No civvy ever suffered from identity fraud etc...

At the OP, so what will it prove? As most who do smoke actually start whilst still at school or just after, how does this relate to whether it is relevant if a squaddy has or hasn't smoked?
  11. Bacon

12. What can I say recce19? Other people can see why it would be helpful. It's useful to see how habits differ from civvies.

Edited at 10:00
  13. Maybe an analysis of the results of his not particularly representative or scientific survey will tell him something. Personally I doubt it.

But he is asking if I ever smoked. I've no problem with telling him, it's not exactly going to destroy my life if I tell him. It's not as if he is asking, "What's your bank sort code, account number & PIN?" or "What colour is the boathouse?"
  14. Log in available :)
    • Like Like x 1