10 Minute Sex

It must be true, scientists said so:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...-for-10-minutes-is-ideal-say-researchers.html

A survey of 50 members of the Society for Sex Threapy and Research, who counsel and treat couples with sexual problems, suggested the time range for adequate, too short and too long copulation.

They said between one and two minutes was too short, three to seven minutes was acceptable, and anything over 13 minutes was too long.

They added that sex lasting between seven and 13 minutes was "desirable".

The researchers noted that popular culture had tended to reinforce unrealistic ideas about how long sex should last.

Researcher Eric Corty, an associate professor of psychology at Penn State University, said: "Many men and women seem to believe the fantasy of all-night-long intercourse.

"This seems a situation ripe for disappointment and dissatisfaction.

"We hope this survey will dispel fantasies and encourage men and women with realistic data."

The findings were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
Apparently 3 minutes is acceptable. I find much longer than that and the bindings start to come loose.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Does the 3 minutes include getting undressed and having a shower?

Does the ten minutes include foreplay as in begging and pleading for it?
To start(untied)
To stop (tied)

Auld-Yin said:
Does the 3 minutes include getting undressed and having a shower?
Breakfast too if it's on offer. :)

Edited because I made a mistake and there is an available edit function. If there hadn't been an edit function of course I would not have been able to edit because of a lack of facility. I would have left it unedited, but for an overwhelming feeling of pedantic necessity. This is probably a result of having to get up at 0430 to speak to someone in the far east by phone using a form of smidgeon English known only to local national UN employees and people that eat small rodents that live in coffee plantations.

Possibly under the influence or large amounts of alcohol consumpion?

The Sex CFT would be potentially damaging - imagine the 90m carry.

Markintime said:
Perhaps they ought to devise a sex BFT. Warm-up (foreplay) 15mins followed by best effort sprint (as fast as you can).
Would there be remedial lessons for failures???? :lol:

My ex wife would allow me the full thirteen minutes....providing the foreplay was up to scratch, which invovled at least 45 minutes of grovelling on hands and knees plus the promise of a new oufit. I'd put a smiley on the end but its true.