10 Million quid well spent!

Maggies funeral is 10 million well spent, such a wonderful PM should be honoured in such a way, but I do think that the govt should take £5 of dolies benefits as maggie gave people opportunities that they didn't take.

Ps only take the 5er of the long term unemployed.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
its good for london business though. all those burger bars, cleaning firms, glaziers, solicitors and ambulance chasers

Maggies funeral is 10 million well spent, such a wonderful PM should be honoured in such a way, but I do think that the govt should take £5 of dolies benefits as maggie gave people opportunities that they didn't take.

Ps only take the 5er of the long term unemployed.
That would only leave you with £3 to spend for the rest of the week.

How the fuck can anyones funeral cost 10 million quid? ( apart from Georgia Davis, it ll probably cost half that to bulldoze the Rainforest to get to that one tree that would provide good timber for a sized coffin), but thats another story.

Its like when the fucking Beckhams got married for 20 Quadzillion quid, FFS what a crock of "I ve got more than you" shoite.

Watched a programme on TV about the Dubai hotels, some utter Cocksplatt spent 250k on 6 bottles of Champagne, do you know why?, so he could tell everyone "Oh yeh, great holiday, I spent 250k on Champers alone".......

World gone crazy I tell ya.

£10m?

So 20p per capita. I'm sure we'll all have our money's worth, whether pro or anti.

How the fuck can anyones funeral cost 10 million quid? ( apart from Georgia Davis, it ll probably cost half that to bulldoze the Rainforest to get to that one tree that would provide good timber for a sized coffin), but thats another story.

Its like when the fucking Beckhams got married for 20 Quadzillion quid, FFS what a crock of "I ve got more than you" shoite.

Watched a programme on TV about the Dubai hotels, some utter Cocksplatt spent 250k on 6 bottles of Champagne, do you know why?, so he could tell everyone "Oh yeh, great holiday, I spent 250k on Champers alone".......

I assume it's the total of all the salaries of the people involved, and the money lost from road closures etc.

Frankly I don't think anyone knows how these incredible figures are totted up.

You should be grateful when we splurge our cash like that. It gives you prols a chance to get hold of some of it.

Maggie T dead? What a load of shite. You people will believe anything. I'm sure it would have been mentioned on the TV news and the papers would have a field day. But not a peep, I mean a subject like that, multiple threads would have appeared on here.

it's not £10 mil, nothing like it.

virtually everyone involved on a professional level is already being salaried for that day, so you can take all their wages out for starters

annoys me when the press brandish figures like that around, their fuel for the outrage bus I suppose

10 million is a good deal if we seize the opportunity....make it a national cost saving exercise........we should be able to select some other politicians to be buried with her.....alive or dead, who gives a fuck!

Anyone want to guess at a figure for Churchills bash,in 65.

Remembering of course that virtually no worked that day,and most of London was shut!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 61
Bushmills The NAAFI Bar 348
bossyboots The NAAFI Bar 102