10 Million quid well spent!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maggies funeral is 10 million well spent, such a wonderful PM should be honoured in such a way, but I do think that the govt should take £5 of dolies benefits as maggie gave people opportunities that they didn't take.

Ps only take the 5er of the long term unemployed.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

its good for london business though. all those burger bars, cleaning firms, glaziers, solicitors and ambulance chasers
  3. That would only leave you with £3 to spend for the rest of the week.
  4. Let me google that for you
    • Like Like x 3
  5. How the fuck can anyones funeral cost 10 million quid? ( apart from Georgia Davis, it ll probably cost half that to bulldoze the Rainforest to get to that one tree that would provide good timber for a sized coffin), but thats another story.

Its like when the fucking Beckhams got married for 20 Quadzillion quid, FFS what a crock of "I ve got more than you" shoite.

Watched a programme on TV about the Dubai hotels, some utter Cocksplatt spent 250k on 6 bottles of Champagne, do you know why?, so he could tell everyone "Oh yeh, great holiday, I spent 250k on Champers alone".......

World gone crazy I tell ya.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I live like a king on that!
  7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

So 20p per capita. I'm sure we'll all have our money's worth, whether pro or anti.
  8. I assume it's the total of all the salaries of the people involved, and the money lost from road closures etc.

Frankly I don't think anyone knows how these incredible figures are totted up.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. You should be grateful when we splurge our cash like that. It gives you prols a chance to get hold of some of it.
  10. The Ministry of Guesswork continues to flourish
    • Like Like x 2
  11. At least they're complying with her wishes, not to have an expensive fly past!!
  12. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

13. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

14. Maggie T dead? What a load of shite. You people will believe anything. I'm sure it would have been mentioned on the TV news and the papers would have a field day. But not a peep, I mean a subject like that, multiple threads would have appeared on here.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. How much is for the dance floor and will it be sprung?