10 Mile bashes 8 mile CFTs, kill the PTI

#1
Shouts and screams, set the pace, got to look good for God/QMSI, no fails, and 120 soldiers are going "what the fucks happening!" it's a CFT, not a BFT. We can bang this in 1 hr 30, just leave us be.
 
#5
mad_mick said:
Shouts and screams, set the pace, got to look good for God/QMSI, no fails, and 120 soldiers are going "what the fucks happening!" it's a CFT, not a BFT. We can bang this in 1 hr 30, just leave us be.

A long time ago before H&S reared their heads, 9min miles were the norm in training. If you ever had the pleasure of going on a 6(8)miler or a 8(10)miler with the then L/Cpl Clegg then it toughened you up.
 
#10
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
Mick you really are mad, aren't you.
Buckyballs do exist, its a form of carbon and thy can be polarised, and after two hours of a shitty 10 mile bash, the pain is still the same.
 
#12
tiger stacker said:
mad_mick said:
Shouts and screams, set the pace, got to look good for God/QMSI, no fails, and 120 soldiers are going "what the fucks happening!" it's a CFT, not a BFT. We can bang this in 1 hr 30, just leave us be.

A long time ago before H&S reared their heads, 9min miles were the norm in training. If you ever had the pleasure of going on a 6(8)miler or a 8(10)miler with the then L/Cpl Clegg then it toughened you up.
Thanks for bringing back the nightmares T/S! He was PTI on my JNCO Cadre at Vimy Bks in '98. Not a man to piss off!
 
#13
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
Mick you really are mad, aren't you.
Ohh, and putting yourself in harms way in front of others is the sign of a sane man.
 
#18
mad_mick said:
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
Mick you really are mad, aren't you.
Buckyballs do exist, its a form of carbon and thy can be polarised, and after two hours of a shitty 10 mile bash, the pain is still the same.

Carbon 60 I do believe old boy.

~DC
 
#19
Broadsword calling Danny Boy.........
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top