• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

10 match ban for assualt, did he get off lightly ?

Hmmmm let me think, if I bit one of my colleagues at work would I be sent home for 10 working days and then let back into work?
Parity with "normal" people would be nice, they might start acting like human beings then, maybe!

Hmmmm let me think, if I bit one of my colleagues at work would I be sent home for 10 working days and then let back into work?
Parity with "normal" people would be nice, they might start acting like human beings then, maybe!
It's different, in sport you consent and although you may not consent to biting, that is upto the game's rule makers to sort out.

This is his second offence in a 'none contact' sport. Since his first ban failed to correct his behaviour then perhaps they felt a longer punishment might make him take more notice and encourage his club to get him to alter his behavioural patterns.

Latest Threads