10 interesting/bizarre Hitler facts

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Smithey, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No adult channels on your PC?

Boring Crap!
  2. Smithey looking back at your previous posts you seem a wee bit obsessed with the military times...are you working for them or something?
  3. Two little known facts that they missed out are that his middle name was Mildred and that he was the 1900 Baden-Wurttemburg under-15 bockwurst snorting champion.
  4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Are you sure? I thought it was the 1899 competition he won.
  5. Wouldn't ALL the facts about Hitler be bizarre, simply by definition? Conversely, was there anything normal about him? Is there anything normal about us?
  6. I'm afraid you're wrong. The 1899 champion was one, Fräulein E Braun and, incidently, was where she first met her beloved.

There you go Smithey, two more facts for you.

For any fans of Adolf out there, I've managed to track down this early photo of the Junge Adolf. Enjoy!

7. Classic, great stuff!
  8. that is so cute
    where can i get me one of those for my boys 2nd birthday?
  9. Lidl or Aldi
  10. Yes.... he caught the clap of some puss-laden old hoower whilst he was an art student in Vienna... so it was alleged.... It was also alleged in some reports.... that he may have ploughed a few Hoop Dribblers whilst in the German army in the First World War....

His personal physician was alleged to have been a bit of a Quack and kept the Der Fuhrer alive with injections of ground up monkey hoops, recycled feet and beaks.... and other wondrous things...... that's why he had massive temper tantrums when he was Das Fuhrer....
  11. Moost of these "facts" contain the words supposedly, possible, seemingly and allegedly. Hardly the best description of a fact.
  12. He had a glass eye, the result of a rugby incident when a nasty boy named Tony, poked him in the eye with a frozen cabbage.