10% Discount on adult products - Sex Toys, Lingerie, and other fun stuff.

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by Chris_S, Aug 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Hi Arrse forum users!

As the official MoD directory alas won't allow sites featuring adult products, i'm happy to instead offer a 'forces discount' through Arrse. It goes without saying that all Arrse users, military or otherwise, are welcome to take advantage of the offer. I sell Sex Toys for him and her, Lingerie (mainly for her, but....I don't judge) and various other fun stuff. I'm gradually expanding my product range, and any requests for items not currently stocked are welcome. We also ship to BFPO.

The discount itself is 10% off on all products over £5 (which is about 90% of products). All you need to do is enter the following code at checkout: ARRSE10DC

Happy Shopping.
  2. Chris, any chance of you massaging my prostate..........................with your tongue?
  3. Since you asked so nicely, but i'm afraid you don't get discount on that..... :D
  4. I am so gonna watch this thread, this is going to be good! Chris, do you deal in Himalyan beastyality tantra at all?
  5. Thats more an *ahem* under the counter service. And before you ask, no, we don't offer Garry Glitters Far East Tour Guide.
  6. Pointless asking for scat vids then.
  7. Oh, this is gonna be so good!!!!
  8. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Is that because you charge less than £5?
  9. Got it in one! ;)
  10. popcorn anybody?
  11. Any chance of putting this on Rear Party › Rear Party Home for the partners there? Let's face it - they're probably in bigger need than the others on here are
  12. Absolutely. I'll get in touch and see if they're willing.
  13. Some of them are very willing.
  14. You're not dressing up as Naked Osama Bin Laden for halloween again are you?
  15. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

It's a growth industry, full of fits and spurts, often for issues taken in hand and sometimes leading to sticky situations.