10 Concerns about Barack Obama

ronnie12398 said:
PoisonDwarf said:
But he's still better than that evil biatch McCain. McCain even ditched his own disabled wife for a rich model, as she would be bring in more voters. What an utter scumbag.
I'm not a big fan of John McCain or his personality, but that is just drivel.

Scroll down to his marriage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/09/john-mccains-first-wife-s_n_106021.html

PoisonDwarf said:
ronnie12398 said:
PoisonDwarf said:
But he's still better than that evil biatch McCain. McCain even ditched his own disabled wife for a rich model, as she would be bring in more voters. What an utter scumbag.
I'm not a big fan of John McCain or his personality, but that is just drivel.

Scroll down to his marriage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/09/john-mccains-first-wife-s_n_106021.html
I'm not saying wikipedia is a solid source, but I'll take it over a frantic British tabloid and a far left website like Huffington Post any day.

i'd rather have a crack adict in the WH in place of Obamarama or McLame. Christ almighty they are both shit and trying to out do Jimmy Carter's crap reign of 4 years.

Actually, unless the usa greedy rich barstuards and sadly the uk stop using hedge funds to force the rise of oil prices we are looking at 200$ per barrel by november. Which would mean £2 per litre. also usa $10 per galon. Both countries would go to meltdown.

But, if Iran and Libya reduce the oil output as promised then by december the currency for oil may well be the russian rouble or chineese promises. And the uk and usa in deep recession.

So its a bit academic who is the next president of the country that made the uk pay for ALL arms AND food 1939 to 1953 while giving billions to the nazi's and surrender monkies.

Who cares who the next president is.
He will, like his predesesors start a war and either stop too early or have no plan if he wins =first gulf and second gulf fiasco.
There were 2 opertunities to kill OBL and his entire command pre 2000. But that cock-sucker clinton and his brain dead wife refused to give the order.

And this obama person has even less foreign policy experience. Oh, soory my apologies. He can always phone his grandmother and ask how the local tribal justice system could help him make a presidential decision!

Honestly, I Had No Clue One Senator Had Such Power
June 28, 2008

I didn't know until I started reading it in all the papers lately that Sen. Barack Obama credits Big Oil and me for $4-a-gallon gasoline. Those stories, and the Obama campaign press outreach that preceded them, rekindled memories of the unlimited power I used to wield ("Political Speculators," Review & Outlook, June 24)

Link:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121461224544312539.html?mod=The

Trip_Wire said:
I can see why Brits here, may not be concerned about this issue, since they can't vote; however, down the line the results of our election will effect many countries and worldwide events.

I would remind them of that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it." :roll:
Your so right trip

1. An immoral and questionable war started by your C in C which has betrayed your young service men and women. Still the VP has made a packet so that oks then: x

2. The unregulated? Morally questionable practices of futures trading that is pushing not only oil but grain prices to a stage where they are impacting every nation not only your own. Top move teams Bush don’t lean on your rich buddies to show some morals when they make a easy buck.

3. The sub prime debacle, which is even more so horrifying when you consider that the industrial heartland of the US has already been ripped apart, that you have spent so much in the reconstruction? Of Iraq while ignored your own country is well such good thinking! That will be the easy bucks again!!

4. A president that now when visiting your countries 'major' Ally they then have to have most of London closed down to stop the crowds of adoring fans of his administrations foreign policy.

5.Bring in laws that mimic the very heart of communism that you all supposedly fought so hard to stop by encourage torture detention without trial etc the Whole Patriots Act in fact would make the KGB smile. And only encourages the recruitment of those that would do harm to you and your country.

I truly cannot be bothered doing more than five besides which your sure to just dismiss them as either propaganda by the American haters, or just the lies of a limey faggot.

Thus A president that draft dodged by manipulating the rules shows its ok fight and die for your country as long as your poor. His born again credentials seemingly dictating internal and external policy, so much for the keep the state and the church separate to ensure a place for all in your land of Freedom and Democracy. And finally a dry drunk with his hands on the tiller always going to end in tears that.

We also have suffered from a government that is both morally and now financially bankrupt, in some part because of being Americas Ally in the really successful :roll: 'TW[A]T'. In some part because there just fcuktards.

Obama may not be best but then again time will tell. I do however tend to think that you rednecks fear him more for the fact he may do some good rather than bad.

So trip be careful for what you wish for!

oldgoat said:
He can always phone his grandmother and ask how the local tribal justice system could help him make a presidential decision!
Why don't you call for him to be lynched and have done with it?

Aunty Stella said:
Trip_Wire said:
Or, to translate into redneck

1. He's black
2. He's not white
3. He's off colour
4. He can't get a tan
5. He "has rythm"
6. You get the drift etc, etc, etc
Anuty Stella & Others:

OK! I didn’t want to get into racial issues since it isn’t one of my concerns; however, reading the content of your message and a few others here, it seems a few, seem to want to do that.

So, I’ll ask you and the others this question.:

Please name all the successful Black leader’s of a country, in this world. This means the leader named, is running the Country and is successful in doing so.

oldgoat said:
There were 2 opertunities to kill OBL and his entire command pre 2000. But that c***-sucker clinton and his brain dead wife refused to give the order.
So you are saying that you would have been happy if Hilary Clinton (as first lady) would have meddled in US foreign policy and 'ordered' the death of foreign nationals? :roll:

I'm not sure that even Laura Bush gets to do that (even if she is deadly behind the wheel).

ronnie12398 said:
Perturbed said:
Barack Obama seems like a breath of fresh air to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snsnqbq_OCo

The only thing that worries me is his charisma. That man could probably manage to sell tower bridge to me.
Yeah, he's irresistable. He can charm any bourgeois honky liberal out of their votes and money.
That description does not apply to me (except for the honky bit). I quite like the content in his speaches. I am a white working class male. Barack Obama says things that I can relate to far more so than most politicians. McCain maybe, Hillary no bloody way.

In the UK right now I think that Boris Johnson represents me better than Gordon Brown and the rest of his pathetic cabinet does.

Trip_Wire said:
OK! I didn’t want to get into racial issues since it isn’t one of my concerns; however, reading the content of your message and a few others here, it seems a few, seem to want to do that.

Please name all the successful Black leader’s of a country, in this world. This means the leader named, is running the Country and is successful in doing so.
There aren't any because people keep acting on the answer to this question

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Trip_Wire said:
Anuty Stella & Others:

So what’s your point? That there are currently no prominent black leaders and that’s ‘one of the problems that you have with him’?

Does that not strike you as a rather broad racial stereotype?

Could you please fuck off away from this forum and take your KKK pish with it. Thanks.

Aunty Stella:

Sorry, your reply to Black leaders, doesn't make good sense, much like the rest of your posts in this thread. :roll:

JoseyWales said:
Trip,

He fed you a pheasant that he'd shot that day - that was a great compliment to you.
Yes, I really enjoyed that experience. The house was centuries old, yet pristine and well cared for, as were the grounds. The beds were the canopy type.

The food was of course excellent, served in a dinning room out of a movie set. The COLs and his wife along with his young children were home from school and joined us at the table. We had wine with dinner.

(As an aside, the COL's wife was some sort of a politician in the local Village/Town.)

Afterwards, the COL suggested we (Men) proceed to his den where we had cigars and a good brandy. The women and kids went to another area.

I had a great time, during our time together hearing about the COL.'s experience at the bridge and during Operation Market Garden. Of course he also discussed T.E. Lawrence, whom he had served with, in the middle East.

I will always remember with fondness, the COL's treatment of a fellow paratrooper and his wife. It was one of those one of a kind of life experiences that I'll remember for the rest of my life. :)

Sixty:

Quote:
“Does that not strike you as a rather broad racial stereotype?”

No, it doesn’t, I look at the Black leaders of Africa, since their Countries became independant and shudder at their antics. There only has been one that has been anywhere near successful as a leader of his Country, and there were some real doubts about him as well. (Nelson Mandela)

Is there racism in the UK?

I have a few questions for you Sixty.

1. Have you ever elected a Black Prime Minister?
2. How many members of your Parliament are Black?
3. How many Black officers in your Armed forces, over the rank of Captain?
4. How many Black senior ranking police supervisors, in your police service?
5. How many Blacks do you have occupying senior positions in your Government?

What is that old saying? People who live in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The NAAFI Bar 147
RAC Corps Historian RAC 7
instinct Finance, Property, Law 20