10 Concerns about Barack Obama

Perturbed said:
ctauch said:
Perturbed said:
ctauch said:
Perturbed said:
LEGZ30 said:
Has the fact that he is a lying b*stard been mentioned yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzb61wfyN0

and the actual membership of the committee is http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Information.Membership
That was one hell of a short clip. His words could have been taken completely out of context there. But I do not know.
Nothing taken out of context, he said he was a member of the Senate Banking Committee, he's not...That is at best called an exaggeration and at worst a bold faced lie.

He is a racist, ignorrant, marxist lying cnut.
He may or may not have said that. It would depend upon what he had said in the lead up comments which have been snipped.

I have seen too many quote mines in recent years to trust a quote that short.

"we have passed out of the banking committee which is my committee" could be a lie as he isn't even a member of the banking committee. Or it could be the truth depending upon what he said previously. He could be referring to either the word BANKING or the word WE.

It all depends upon the words that got edited out.

You could settle it by linking to the entire speach and let us listen to it in context.
Or you can just google it yourself you lazy tw@t. enter >Obama banking committee< in the search textbox on google.

Here is the quote with the sentence before and the other pap he spewed which followed.

“You don’t have to just look at my words, you can look at my deeds. Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran, as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon.”
The bolded is a lie; it is not his committee seeing he neither chairs nor is a member of it.
Yes I could google it myself. Then when I argued from that quote you could then claim I was quoting the wrong thing. You provided the positive claim and so you should provide the evidence you lazy tw@. Do it myself and you get wriggle room.

Oh I do agree that he said what you claim. I am not arguing that. I just want YOU who made claims to put it into perspective. Why do you not want to do that?

Is it too hard or do you not want to show that you quote mined the guy or can't you be bothered?

I am ignorant in the classic sense. I do not know. You claim to know so you should provide the complete context with regard to what he said to what you claim and you should not moan like a b1tch when asked to do so.

First off, I am a registered independent rather than Republican or Democrat as both parties have managed to go so far right and left that they have managed to forget all of us who are in the middle. Some issues I am conservative on (such as law enforcement) and others I am more liberal towards. That being said I can honestly say that there is no way in heck I will be voting for Obama for three reasons.

1. He is a Democratic tool... he has voted strictly along party lines in every session he's attended. McCain on the other hand became a pariah in his party because he was willing to cross the aisle and work with Democrats to get things accomplished.

2. Obama has zero respect for the US military... something many of us suspected and were proven correct on this whirlwind tour of his. From the moment he set foot in Iraq he avoided contact with rank and file personnel as much as possible, even walked past the receiving line on the tarmac without so much as an acknowledgement of their existance let alone shaking their hands as tradition dictates. He did manage to squeeze in photo opportunities of course... a few minutes in a gym shooting hoops and having a meal with some unlucky joes ordered to sit at his table. Blowing off visiting wounded soldiers recuperating at Landstuhl with a lame excuses just was the icing on the cake.

3. The man has surrounded himself with some rather radical individuals his entire adult life. From that loopy preacher, to his cop killer academic peer, to his vicious wife, there has been an obvious theme of rascism and detest for American society amongst those he has taken into his confidence. Let's see... the count so far stands at what, four former close associates either in prison or about to go to trial on federal charges ranging from conspiracy to corruption? One bad apple could be acceptable as an misjudgment but to have so many of one's friends get into legal trouble is a pretty good indicator that your running with a bad crowd.

Yep... he's great at giving speeches and has managed to win the hearts of our media here but I can tell you now that the diehard Dems are going to be quite shocked at how poorly Obama fares in a general election in this country.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Royal Signals 20
Pox_Dr The Intelligence Cell 33