10 Concerns about Barack Obama

My biggest concern is that some Arrser will post a bone piece from some Republican mouthpiece who goes by William Bennett who also happens to be a partisan hack.

Christ how much more partisan can it get.

He brown nosed AIPAC , that was outrageous. Though not quite as outrageous as the writers assertions in point 1, after which I lost the will to read.

Still, I need something to line the litter tray with.

Devil_Dog said:
My biggest concern is that some Arrser will post a bone piece from some Republican mouthpiece who goes by William Bennett who also happens to be a partisan hack.
Oh grand stab your best mate in the back...you truely are a cunt

Devil_Dog said:
C_T, if you ever want to engage in a civil 'right to arms' conversation, let me know and me and you (and no doubt Trippy) can go at it.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=99866.html

I think the only concern is this - he's Black - he's Black - he's Black.

My personal concern is this, he is a very capable young man with vision. He is already a leader, let him progress to lead a great nation into unity and world peace.

JoseyWales said:
I think the only concern is this - he's Black - he's Black - he's Black.

My personal concern is this, he is a very capable young man with vision. He is already a leader, let him progress to lead a great nation into unity and world peace.
Black black black as Dubya's rein has been black.

Myconcern is that once in, he will appoint Louis Farrakhan as Secretary of State and Al Sharpton as Defence Department secretary. Of course, Don King and Mike Tyson would head up DOJ and Supreme Court ,respectively. Powa to da peepuls,yo!!!!!

Flagrantviolator said:
Myconcern is that once in, he will appoint Louis Farrakhan as Secretary of State and Al Sharpton as Defence Department secretary. Of course, Don King and Mike Tyson would head up DOJ and Supreme Court ,respectively. Powa to da peepuls,yo!!!!!
You sir, are more stupid than you can ever imagine youself.

I suggest you take a rather short robust rope, string it around your puny neck, stand on stool and then with a cry of "yipee!!!" try and put your feet on the floor.

I, for one, hope you dont make it through the process.

If S.hitOuch joins you, that will be an added pleasure.

Samatta,DD. Just a fuc.king joke mate. Though I sure Bobby Mugabe and his buddy ThaboMcFuky will be attending a disproportionate number of White house dinners.

Good to see the rednecks and chicken littles are alive and well must make some americans so proud...

hard to believe that at times your a nation founded on

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breath free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame is the imprisoned lightning,
And her name, Mother of Exiles.
From her beacon-hand glows world-wide welcome;
Her mild eyes command the air-bridged harbor
That twin cities frame.
"Keep, Ancient Lands, your storied pomp!"
Cries she with silent lips.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Sorry Trip but that article is just full of all the mistakes that stop America becoming a great nation and a place that we can unreservedly respect.
Right wing rabble-rousing, postulating things that he hasn't yet done as cast-iron truths.

1. Barack Obama’s foreign policy is dangerous, naïve, and betrays a profound misreading of history

- Worse than George's dangerous, naive, profoundly misreading or understanding history policies? Can't be.

2. Barack Obama’s Iraq policy will hand al-Qaeda a victory and undercut our entire position in the Middle East, while at the same time put a huge source of oil in the hands of terrorists.

- Oh, just like George has done.

3. Barack Obama has sent mixed, confusing, and inconsistent messages on his policy toward Israel.

- As opposed to a hard-line kill and oppress all you like and we will still support you no matter how badly that will undermine our other diplomatic and military efforts world-wide.

4. In the primary campaign, Barack Obama consistently campaigned against NAFTA, but has now changed his tune, as he has with other issues.

- So people can learn or react to changing situations, this shows flexibility.
Unlike George's inflexible, unchanging attitudes.

5. Barack Obama’s judgment about personal and professional affiliations is more than troubling.

- Again he is learning. George made some spectacularly bad choices, or had them imposed, and stuck with them like glue. They weren't changed as appropriate if they screwed-up they had to be dug out with bulldozers.

6. Obama is simply out of step with how terrorists should be handled; he would turn back the clock on how we fight terrorism, using the failed strategy of the 1990s as opposed to the post-9/11 strategy that has kept us safe.

- Now that is just plain wrong and scare-mongering. George's strategy has failed to achieve it's objectives, except for binding the US in a tighter-controlled society. The world is not a safer place, and if thousands have to die so that Americans can feel a little safer then you have a really skewed idea of the world, and wonder why people in other countries have lost respect for you.

7. Barack Obama’s economic policies would hurt the economy.

-Unproven speculation. George's policies especially abroad have hurt the US far more, excepting a few rich, and now far richer individuals.

8. Barack Obama opposes drilling on and offshore to reduce gas and oil prices

- This is a bad-thing? At least it is not pandering to a tight-knit coterie of self-interests, like George has done.

9. Barack Obama is to the left of Hillary Clinton and NARAL on the issue of life

- This is his personal choice, but if his policies reflect the general will/mood then no problems. George's position is diametrically opposite, so?

10. Barack Obama is actually to the left of every member of the U.S. Senate

- it's called D-E-M-O-C-R-A-C-Y, if people know this and vote for him then that is allowed. George is so far right that you have to strain your neck to see him, but it is all right to vote for him but not Obama is it?

Whom will a man this far left appoint to the Supreme Court?
-People who reflect his views, just as George has done, to the arguable detriment of the US society and liberties.

Trip. Try reading the stuff this type of right-wing scare-monger writes, and then stop to think for about thirty seconds, all of it was about as fair and balanced as one of Goebels' speeches.
If you truly believe this then you have a major problem, and so do we if a lot of Americans believe the same.

Edited 4 duff speling. and not checking.

Edit for gash posting. :oops:

halo_jones said:
Good to see the rednecks and chicken littles are alive and well must make some americans so proud...

hard to believe that at times your a nation founded on

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame is the imprisoned lightning,
And her name, Mother of Exiles.
From her beacon-hand glows world-wide welcome;
Her mild eyes command the air-bridged harbor
That twin cities frame.
"Keep, Ancient Lands, your storied pomp!"
Cries she with silent lips.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Only poofters write poetry.

Obama's "mythical intelligence"

Much has been written about Obama's "mythical intelligence" by a media completely in the tank for the boy blunder. His intelligence is , in fact, a myth. Atlas reader Carolyn wrote an excellent piece peeling back the layers of the mendacious narrative to uncover what a lightweight the Soros stooge really is. She describes the unmeritorious means Obama used to achieve his goals - particularly President of the Law Review. When I was in Washington yesterday we were discussing this little mentioned truth - Obama's year as President produced little worthwhile or significant. Obama's year is the least cited review. He produced nothing of import.

Link to article:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/05/obama-mythical.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Royal Signals 20
Pox_Dr The Intelligence Cell 33
Y RAC 7