10,000 Members!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Speedy, Jul 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I estimate that on or about Sunday ARRSE will become possibly the largest independant community on the Internet! Wow. Anyway, I'm going away for the weekend so happy 10,000th ARRSE!

2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Nowhere near it. I'm sure there are thousands bigger. Here's one for example:

http://www.pprune.com/

Still good news though.

3. Love the statement at the foot of the page:

Don't knock yourself Good CO, the Scum doesn't often quote pprune - don't think it's anything to do with the notice though.

4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I think the campaign for simple english might like that footer.

5. Gosh! They are doing well arn't they? They make EduGeek seem like a drop in the ocean with our 99 members and steady growth rate. Thanks again for the help BTW.

6. 9928 not far now!

Who's going to be the 10,000 menber?

7. Well, not me I've already jioned :roll:

8. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Why don't you ask, Tony BLiar or the Prince of Darkness to be the honorary 10 000th member (member being the operative word here)!

9. 9962. Membership has slowed somewhat in recent days :/

10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

We think Flash has been on a campaign to deter new members :)

11. 9975 - I've been watching it with interest wondering when its going to hit 10,000!

12. Straight after 9,999 no doubt.

13. Do you think?

Thank you for kindly pointing that out to me. I would have spent the entire evening wondering.

14. No problem. Good to know I avoided you wasting the evening wondering, although it didn't take much effort on my behalf as I counted dead fast until I got to 10,000 then I remembered the number I said just before that. Glad to be of assistance though, have a lovely evening.

15. :lol: :lol:

My Hero!