1 Sig Bde to Stafford

I see the Minister for the Armed Forces (MinAF) stated in the Commons the other day that all of 1 Sig Bde is now moving to Beacon Bks in Stafford, rather than Cosford which was originally preferred, due to complications with the DTR project.

The Army Briefing Note said:
Stafford is already the home of 22 Signal Regiment (22 Sig Regt) and moving other elements of 1 Sig Bde (7 and 16 Regiments) there provides synergy that will be important to the Brigade and should also be beneficial to the local community.
I didn't realise they wanted to have all three Regts in a single site. That'll be very good for family stability and interesting for the Corps. 102 Log Bde will move to Cosford instead - again a very good site and RCMO Midlands will be a very busy bloke!
I agree that all the principles are a good idea.

3 Regiments in one place all supporting the same Bde. Or is it 3 undermanned Regiments providing one pool of manpower for 1 Sig Bde commitment to Herrick (til 2012 I believe)?

3 Regiments in one place which has inadequate quartering and a lack of decent single accn or facilities (along with many other parts of the Corps, particularly with regards to single accn).

How long will it take for SLAM or PUMA to catch up after the move?