1 Round, 100 People

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DrGonzo1, Sep 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So while I'm sitting at work, one of the girls had a pretty bone, but interesting question.

If you had one round (gat and caliber of your choice) and you had 100 people lined up head to head, took a shot point blank in the side of the first persons head. How many people would get the good news?
  2. How would you get them to line up?
  3. Ask her to post some pics of her tits on here, then I'll take her seriously.

(They better be decent and not HRH Duchess of Cambridge flatbeds).
    • Like Like x 3
  4. You and your colleagues have way too much time on your hands.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I'll bet a max of 2 - 3 before the bullet breaks up and exits and only if it was fired from an SLR - do i win a prize ?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. With a .50 I guess no3 in the queue would have every reason to be shitting himself?

disclaimer..I am not a weapons expert.
  7. I'll set a scene, some form of firing squad, and the fellas that get away without seeing their brains can go free.

I'll get some pics tomorrow.
  8. I shall prepare my Arctic Sock and baby wipes. Ta.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Why not get hold of a firearm and try it out with your colleagues? As organiser, you could have the honour of being first in the line.
  10. A job for Mythbusters?
  11. Didn't RLee Ermey try it with melons?

He hates melons you know.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Given the number of mass shootings recently, they may not want to tackle this one.

My guess: a .50 AP and a Barrett Rifle.
  13. They did this in the house clearance section of Schindler's List.

Lined up one behind the other then shot with a Mauser, took the first 4 or so out IIRC.

Dunno how accurate this is but I did read that Mauthausen staff used to love tying 2 people together and blatting them with one round.

For the economy of the Reich as well as viel spaß.