1 RHA

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spanish_Dave, Jun 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Just read promotions in the Gunner Mag, congrats to Jeff

2. good on him bout time

he also has picked up RQ (M)

Big T

3. Spanish_Dave

Thats good next time I visit that ******** of the earth (Tidworth) I can get some new boots and socks :D

4. Spanish_Dave

Does anyone know what became of Taff L***y on discharge

5. Not as yet but i can find out for you, ill PM you the result

6. Spanish_Dave

Thanks mate, if you could get a contact number as well would be great

7. Yes the last time I spoke to him was in 2002, he struggled for a couple of years in civvi street but was doing alright earning equal to what he had before he got out. His nephew is in 3 RHA and is now on ere in 34 Bty.

8. Spanish_Dave

Thats the wrong Taff, the one I am after has recently left and is ex 2nd Fd :)

9. Well the other Taff has bought a house in Bulford and is doing Tree surgery.

10. GM what's that smell?????

11. Spanish_Dave

Thats the Taff, he told me he was doing tree surgery for resettlement, do you have a contact number for him and Cath, what smells that by the way :D

12. Actually had a good chat with him not long back about him delving into tree surgery.
    I actually did laugh when he told me but i cannot fault him for going into that line of work.

Spanish Dave, Larkillian obviously knows him better than me so im sure he can sort you out.

13. Spanish_Dave

14. not only did they promote him to wo2 they made him the RQ(M) in the same week !! the junior wo in the regt ?? gets the second senior appt who the f*** made that decision , the man can not even write a memo!!!and there are idiots saying congrats about time, wake up smell the coffee he is clinicaly obese and has not done a fitness test or pt session for 4 years his knees are us and it aint through rugby or tow its because he's so fat.

" there got that of my chest" shame others cant do the same and say what they mean.

name avail on request

15. you F*cking bitter and twisted tw*t, tell you what go and say all these things to his face instead of hiding behind a computer and please tell me who you are and i will gladly pass the info onto him, c*nt