Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spanish_Dave, Jun 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Me and my Frau met a lady who works in centerparcs in Cumbria, says her son is in Chestnuts, whose that then :lol:
  2. I met someone down the pub called Dave. He said he had a mate in B Battery. Who's that then?

3. Any thread about 1 RHA which doesn't include accusations of 30 years of war-dodging, PR manipulation, arrogance and inefficiency, lackj of esprit de corps and backstabbing is frankly a waste of time... :twisted:
  4. Chestnuts? Isn't that what your bird gets when you get blown? :wink:
  5. Someone’s a bit bitter. Never got posted to 1 RHA then???? Probably not enough style and panache.
  6. H O R S E G U N N E R S !
  7. Now THAT is style and panache. Nice one D-D!
  8. Maybe "Now THAT is migrane inducing" would be entirely more synonymous with the above display.

Where's me bloody anadins? :evil:
  9. Hmmmm....fair one Cheeky. It is a bit gaudy....how about this:

Thanks for catching that one! :D
  10. Hmm is this TRF based? Or is it Stable belt based?
    just wondering because isn't the aRseHA TRF same as the RA! and doesn't the RA stable belt also has yellow in it. That is if I am not mistaken.
  11. Easy Snakes...just a bit of fun...
  12. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

No sense of fun these office types :D
  13. Snakes:
    It is the RA (Royal Regiment of Artillery) TRF - i.e. that worn by 7 RHA as a DZ Flash and now worn by other Gunner Regiments on operations.

Your ignorance of RA referring to both RA and RHA Regiments only serves to underline the need for ROA and RHA!
  14. Stubbie, only RRA TRF because the aRseHA were turned down when they asked for a BYB one. Oh and talking of ignorance I think you'll find that the red and blue TRF was used in WW2.
    Please explain what makes you better than the RA when you're just another gun Regt. Also when was the last time you fired your guns in anger as a formed Regt?

15. Hello Pot DE Kettle Black out.

Specially for you