1 RHA

I met someone down the pub called Dave. He said he had a mate in B Battery. Who's that then?

WHAT A BONE THREAD!

Any thread about 1 RHA which doesn't include accusations of 30 years of war-dodging, PR manipulation, arrogance and inefficiency, lackj of esprit de corps and backstabbing is frankly a waste of time... :twisted:

Cuddles said:
Any thread about 1 RHA which doesn't include accusations of 30 years of war-dodging, PR manipulation, arrogance and inefficiency, lackj of esprit de corps and backstabbing is frankly a waste of time... :twisted:
Someone’s a bit bitter. Never got posted to 1 RHA then???? Probably not enough style and panache.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Hmmmm....fair one Cheeky. It is a bit gaudy....how about this:

FLAT BUTTONED LOSERS

Thanks for catching that one! :D
Hmm is this TRF based? Or is it Stable belt based?
just wondering because isn't the aRseHA TRF same as the RA! and doesn't the RA stable belt also has yellow in it. That is if I am not mistaken.

Snakes:
It is the RA (Royal Regiment of Artillery) TRF - i.e. that worn by 7 RHA as a DZ Flash and now worn by other Gunner Regiments on operations.

Your ignorance of RA referring to both RA and RHA Regiments only serves to underline the need for ROA and RHA!

Cynical-Subbie said:
Snakes:
It is the RA (Royal Regiment of Artillery) TRF - i.e. that worn by 7 RHA as a DZ Flash and now worn by other Gunner Regiments on operations.

Your ignorance of RA referring to both RA and RHA Regiments only serves to underline the need for ROA and RHA!
Stubbie, only RRA TRF because the aRseHA were turned down when they asked for a BYB one. Oh and talking of ignorance I think you'll find that the red and blue TRF was used in WW2.
Please explain what makes you better than the RA when you're just another gun Regt. Also when was the last time you fired your guns in anger as a formed Regt?
VMT
Snakes

Cynical-Subbie said:
Snakes - You are obviously an ROA cnut.

Get over it!
Quality retort must have taken you a long time to come up with that!
aRseHA T0sser

Snakes_R_Us said:
Cynical-Subbie said:
Please explain what makes you better than the RA when you're just another gun Regt. Also when was the last time you fired your guns in anger as a formed Regt?
VMT
Snakes
The RA fired their guns in anger on Op TELIC (3 RHA and 7 Para RHA). When did another gun regiment in the Royal Regiment of Artillery last fire their guns in anger??

Its like watching a bunch of children. "My dad is bigger than yours...........", a word of warning i will cull the posts if they just contain insults to other members.

goatbagthedruid said:
The RA fired their guns in anger on Op TELIC (3 RHA and 7 Para RHA). When did another gun regiment in the Royal Regiment of Artillery last fire their guns in anger??
Thanks for the reply but that was not the question that I asked. I asked specifically about 1st.
As to other Regts firing in anger 29 fired on Op Telic, Op Jacana in 02, 19 Regt RA fired in anger during the Balkans 19 in 95. Before that Op Granby with 2, 26, 27, 32, 39, 40. Lastly the Op Corporate with 4 and 29. :lol: