1 Question I.Q. Test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by J_D, Jun 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

One Question IQ test

Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend
    the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action
    of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the
    shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses,
    how should he express himself?

2. Errr.....he opens his mouth and says 'I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses.'

Edited to add: That took me (a typical ARRSEr - good looks, enormous brain, pots of cash and a sexual Tyrannosaur) approximately 75 seconds to answer and post. Is this the best you can do, Anya? :D

Edited further to add: Why the fcuk is a blind bloke buying the wretched things anyway? :D

3. J_D

J_D LE

You would be suprised how many idiots answer with other things.

4. thats that thread done with...Next

5. LMAO! Perhaps it was aimed at less impressive members of the human race...? :wink:

7 minutes from start to finish - good to see the t'internet being used wisely... :D

6. Except that I'd like to make clear that (even on here) I didn't consider that sporting Arrse Neckwear would make me a fashion trend setter, DD/S - nice tie!

7. He "saw" the ARRSE tie, country version? :lol:

8. Do you reckon shes started learning Greek and Turkish yet to bore the local Cypriot population as well?

While I am on the subject what do you reckon the ARRSE equivalents are over there? KebabARRSE.com and GyrosARRSE.com?
    :?

9. Not shure about CyprARRSE.co.uk, but Anya is good news - and it occupied me for far longer and required more grey matter than my actual job, so well done her!! :D

10. Well you did have to
    :D

But yes, Anya isn't so bad.

11. Would he use sign language? Or maybe even braille?

12. He could :wink:

13. he could pre order by minicom

14. Simple he would swing his guide dog around his head by the leash until he knocked over the sunglasses stand and then pick up a fetching pair of dame ednas

:lol: