• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

1 Question I.Q. Test

One Question IQ test

Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend
the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action
of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the
shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses,
how should he express himself?

Errr.....he opens his mouth and says 'I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses.'

Edited to add: That took me (a typical ARRSEr - good looks, enormous brain, pots of cash and a sexual Tyrannosaur) approximately 75 seconds to answer and post. Is this the best you can do, Anya? :D

Edited further to add: Why the fcuk is a blind bloke buying the wretched things anyway? :D

canteen_cowboy said:
thats that thread done with...Next
LMAO! Perhaps it was aimed at less impressive members of the human race...? :wink:

7 minutes from start to finish - good to see the t'internet being used wisely... :D

Except that I'd like to make clear that (even on here) I didn't consider that sporting Arrse Neckwear would make me a fashion trend setter, DD/S - nice tie!

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Errr.....he opens his mouth and says 'I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses.'

Edited to add: That took me (a typical ARRSEr - good looks, enormous brain, pots of cash and a sexual Tyrannosaur) approximately 75 seconds to answer and post. Is this the best you can do, Anya? :D

Edited further to add: Why the fcuk is a blind bloke buying the wretched things anyway? :D
Do you reckon shes started learning Greek and Turkish yet to bore the local Cypriot population as well?

While I am on the subject what do you reckon the ARRSE equivalents are over there? KebabARRSE.com and GyrosARRSE.com?
:?

Not shure about CyprARRSE.co.uk, but Anya is good news - and it occupied me for far longer and required more grey matter than my actual job, so well done her!! :D

Anya1982 said:
One Question IQ test

Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend
the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action
of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the
shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses,
how should he express himself?
Simple he would swing his guide dog around his head by the leash until he knocked over the sunglasses stand and then pick up a fetching pair of dame ednas

:lol:

Latest Threads