1 Para In Baghdad

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by W.Anchor, Dec 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done whoever for giving the game away.

2. yeah...but that article is only 20 months old
  3. However as soon as you open mouth once it gives the game away for future operations.

Now The Taliban and Iraqi militia know to keep their eyes pealed for Yanks with big Sideburns and a tour tache.
  4. then maybe this thread should be deleted as they might not have read the telegraph in april 2006
  5. I'm not on about the thread dumbass i'm on about the telegraph article in the first place.

HMF has an inability to keep any secrets these days. So now we just open our mouths from the offset.

It annoys me that we have these SFSG/SAS types conducting operations but yet some clown in the Media ops team deems it okay to give the game away when they're obviously trying to keep a low profile by bothering to wear yank kitin the first place.
  6. my bold....

do you drive a humvee and tote a diemarco????
  7. Sorry i'll be sure to PM you before i type anything in future.

Feck sake somebodys a bit tetchy tonight. Is it because of the new Jock Football RIP thread?

8. Sounds like they are having fun (except for the people shooting at you bit- obviously). hehe
  9. Reminds me of the Miners Strike, when it was said there were Soldiers in Police uniforms! :wink:

And when the ONLY time the USA actually ambushed Charlie in Vietnam, it was lead by another countries Special Forces!! :lol:
  10. Fcuk me.....the code to the back gate is...... and so and so wil be at ?? at such and such time....Think the jurno forgot to put names and addresses of all those serving

The CNUT :x
  11. the cynic in me says this was sanctioned my DMOC