1 on 1

#1
After watching Arrse for a while, I have come to a conclusion that may offend (sorry in advance).

If no one else has noticed one of the main people to dig into Anya is Lord Flash. Now this has got me thinking, does he do it for attention or does he secretly fancy wanting to bang Anya's back doors in and has to hide the fact

P.s. I know I am about to receive an incoming of hatred but its funny how he can not stop talking about her of recent.
 
#2
I do it because she is easy to wind up. A fact that she fails to realise.

And I'm bored

PS who the feck are you fannieannie?
 
#7
MyssL said:
poet said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Has the topic started because fannyannie is also anya? :roll:
Looks like it.
Yet another thread where I have to agree with the gents :roll: Is Squaw related? Have you both come down with ChattinCack-itus?
Fannyannie appears to have a reasonable grip on grammar and spelling. If it's Anya then she must have an online tutor.
 
#9
canteen_cowboy said:
some people have no idea what life on the internet is all about.

Fannyannie not even a good try really, now go away with all your id's
Agreed. OHHHH your so masterful CC ;) :)
 
#10
Maybe Fannyannie is a Fan of Yannie? or even Yannie herself?
 
#11
Or it's a contraction of Pen-Y-FannieAnnie.

You could get half the Regiment pounding her dirt track for 3 1/2 hours, and her head would still be stuck in the clouds.
 
#12
fannieannie are you a mingy gwar stuck on the turkish side of Cyprus compeating with the goats for a shag?
 
#13
Naaaaaaaaah I think FanneAnnie is a lot closer than that.
 
#16
sugarfree_gum said:
not only that I have a 6 fig salary which makes me even more fcuking lush
6 fig salary? Is that in thai baht or indonesian rupiah....

lancslad
 
#17
lancslad said:
sugarfree_gum said:
not only that I have a 6 fig salary which makes me even more fcuking lush
6 fig salary? Is that in thai baht or indonesian rupiah
000000- Baht, Rupiah, Pounds Stirling, US Dollars, Outer Mogolian Yak Turds: six zeros is still zero
 
#18
BlackHand said:
lancslad said:
sugarfree_gum said:
not only that I have a 6 fig salary which makes me even more fcuking lush
6 fig salary? Is that in thai baht or indonesian rupiah
000000- Baht, Rupiah, Pounds Stirling, US Dollars, Outer Mogolian Yak Turds: six zeros is still zero
tis very true & it don't take a great deal to get the girls in Hanoi wet - US$10 usually does the trick :)

lancslad
 
#20
DozyBint said:
lancslad said:
tis very true & it don't take a great deal to get the girls in Hanoi wet - US$10 usually does the trick :)
Was that the sisters?! :wink:
Erm, no that was Bangkok... :)

lancslad
 

Top