Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

1 MI

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Iknowyourname said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i can not believe that there is a bar worse than stickies. the only place where, even when paralytic, i retained the sense not to bother paying £2 to get in. it's more fun to simply get a taxi home.

It's a fiver now to get in and it's worth it for all the desperate 18 year olds in there :twisted: , CR you're jut getting too old (and fat) to hack the pace. Drink more beer and go with a good gang and even the worst places seem good. (at the time! 8O )

Oh and I promise you the Gravel pit is worse than Stickies, I know it'as hard to believe :wink:

i went with you. i had a sh*t time.

you do the maths :)

I'd just like to announce I have never been with CR, he's far too busy with Mortar Platoon :D

and he'd be the one taking if I did!

You wouldn't want to go with CR. Apparently you have a sh1t time, you don't score and might catch something anyway...

those Mor PL lads are dirty feckers

:)

Outstanding said:
Where is the GRAVEL PIT? - sounds like a place I need to visit when I arrive in JHQ

Half way down the Strasse on the left...I think! Was always pished when i got there and can never remeber leaving. Just up from the kebab shop any.

AF1771 said:
Outstanding said:
Where is the GRAVEL PIT? - sounds like a place I need to visit when I arrive in JHQ

Half way down the Strasse on the left...I think! Was always pished when i got there and can never remeber leaving. Just up from the kebab shop any.

AF, have you been drinking? YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE MAN! Having said that I cannot explain where the pit is either, been there loads of times...

I'll get a taxi. Lasrt thing I heard that the New Singlies Blocks are to be graded for accomodation and that the daily rates are going up to Grade 1. Will I be in one of these - can I live out?

The new singlies blocks are awesome. 5 rooms per 'flat', 2 flats per floor. Each flat has a kitchen / utility room and communal room. The only gripe is that there was a problem with contracts for phone lines and it turned out that nobody in the block could get a phone line.

As for the gravel pit. Well if you are in the square, head down the strip and it's about half way down on the left after the absinthe bar and before the appropriately naemd 'girls girls girls'. I think my name is still written up there in chalk! It's not as if you can remove chalk after all is it!? 8O