1 (Mechanized) Brigade posting

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Jennylovelips, Jan 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all
    Sent to this site for some int on my next posting. I am soon to be posted to Headquarters, 1 (Mechanized) Brigade, Tidworth, working under the top boy there, has anyone worked with him, and what is like to work with?
    Good site.
    Happy new year to all

ps hope this is the correct place to post this question

2. If it is who i think it is, he has ginger hair, walks like he works for a carpet shop, has a big cheery berry chip on shoulder, love to call you a hat and is a cnut of the highest order. he takes great delight in stitching you up behind your back as he will never do it to your face.
    To your face he is your best mate, what ever rank. I worked with him in basra last year not a good word was said about the guy from all ranks, even Hoon fell dozed off during his brief. sorry if i just spoiled your day, but hay i could be wrong, be more specific :wink:

3. Jennylovelips,

Are you there yet?

Whats the headquarters like?

Whats the ginger bloke like?

4. Nightmare :cry:

5. :oops: Thanks Jenny,

Nightmare?

Have PM you.

6. not a Nightmare any more Reg goat. his replacement on the face of it is a decent bloke with good reports from others who worked with him.
    Have fun...now :lol:

7. Many Thanks JennyLoveLips.

Hopefully the next one listens, thinks and leads regardless of a soldiers capbadge or beret colour.

And I still can't get anybody to answer the phones there?