1 LANCS

hey does any one know through friends or family where 1 lancs are based in afghan? searched the internet but can't seem to find much, cheers

Yes.

Explain why and what you want to know and I'll consider a PM.

itchyscott said:
i didnt want postcode mate, i just wanted a rough idea
Southern Afghanistan... Rough enough?

It's a laugh though isn't it? The Taliban know exactly where they are.

western said:
Very true but Rules is Rules and I always think those that need to know where they are: Collaeagues, JPA team enemy fighting patrols :D always will know.

Those that don't know are just being nosey.

S

stevieni22

They are in sangin valley taking over from 3 rifles, as was released on the mod website - opsec Jesus some people need to get a grip.

stevieni22 said:
They are in sangin valley taking over from 3 rifles, as was released on the mod website - opsec Jesus some people need to get a grip.
Well in that case, the OP must be a bit of an interweb mong then...

Closet_Jibber said:
western said:
Very true but Rules is Rules and I always think those that need to know where they are: Collaeagues, JPA team enemy fighting patrols :D always will know.

Those that don't know are just being nosey.
Clarkson had a good rant about this a few months ago. Anyone with a genuine interest just can not find out what is going on there although all of the information is scattered across the public domain.

They are deffinately not in Sangin, as a whole anyway. If they were in Sangin there would be a lot less bicycles than there are now with all them scousers/mancs around!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
swordman Sappers 0
PreachersDaughter Infantry 0
haggishacker Military History and Militaria 0