1 kidney can i still join ?

Hi all first post :D

I had one of my kidneys removed last year cause it died (random thing to happen) :lol:

Anyways i always wanted to do infantry in the army but i fear now that i am 1 kidney down i wont get in :(

But if i can't do infantry would i be able to still do driving or some thing like that maybe ?

Other then my one missing kidney i think i am pretty good shape :)

Thanks for any info guys/gals.

C

cloudbuster

I don't want to burst your bubble gothicghost, but I think it's highly unlikely that they'll allow you in. Check with your nearest Army Careers Office, though.

Sorry.

Thought as much there may be a chance i would not get in :(

I will pop in have chat with the army careers office just to be sure but it not looking good.

Thanks

Gothicghost said:
Hi all first post :D

I had one of my kidneys removed last year cause it died (random thing to happen) :lol:

Anyways i always wanted to do infantry in the army but i fear now that i am 1 kidney down i wont get in :(

But if i can't do infantry would i be able to still do driving or some thing like that maybe ?

Other then my one missing kidney i think i am pretty good shape :)

Thanks for any info guys/gals.
you could always train to be a cook,sure you could lay your hands on some kidneys, and well someone will reinsert it for you.

yeah, yeah, yeah, bet you lot love PAYD now. At least when Mil chefs were in charge, you had a better choice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yearwood99 Health and Fitness 10
Bowser-Mong Classified Ads 13
C Health and Fitness 10