1 for 1 - The first Big Brother contestant is HOT!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BBThorntons, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The News of the World let lose on Sunday about one of the BB contestants, Karly Ashworth. She came 16th in the last FHM High Street Honeys comp.

WARNING: If you take a look at that pic, remember to free up 15 minutes in your day as her arse alone will take 12 minutes worth of looking :D

Damn! If the others are half as hot as this, we're in for 14 months (it runs for about that much doesn't it?!) of sexy-time!! :twisted:

2. I can't be arrsed

3. Alright, 10 minutes! :D

4. [​IMG]

I would.

5. I tried to grow me one of them but I don't think I have the right soil... 8)

6. I'd have a spoon full of her sh1t.

7. There's a cameraman on Big Brother that collects the contestants poop and sells it on ebay!

8. This is a first! The first time I have seen anyone on Big Brother. Let me know if she wins because I have no intention of watching that saddofest as I would sooner watch Sluggie and B_and_T copulate.

9. Nah, I'd only pay to suck the turd directly out of her bum. :twisted:

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, sure you would. Personally, I think I'd stab myself in the face repeatedly with a matchstick until dead before watching either Big Sh!tters OR Sluggie vs B&T in a slime-fest.

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

12. Why would anyone watch that pish?

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

give it 18 months, you can go and chat her up when she's back serving at her local Mcdonalds.

14. No matter how many decent chicks get into that fecking house, I will not be watching. I cant really find words to describe my intense hatred for the creatures that go on that show.

If I was given a choice of watching it or injecting myself with bleach, I would cheerfully start looking for a decent vein.

15. there is no way that shite has ever come out of that bum