1 for 1 - The first Big Brother contestant is HOT!

The News of the World let lose on Sunday about one of the BB contestants, Karly Ashworth. She came 16th in the last FHM High Street Honeys comp.

WARNING: If you take a look at that pic, remember to free up 15 minutes in your day as her arse alone will take 12 minutes worth of looking :D

Damn! If the others are half as hot as this, we're in for 14 months (it runs for about that much doesn't it?!) of sexy-time!! :twisted:

WARNING: If you take a look at that pic, remember to free up 15 minutes in your day as her arse alone will take 12 minutes worth of looking Very Happy
I can't be arrsed

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
This is a first! The first time I have seen anyone on Big Brother. Let me know if she wins because I have no intention of watching that saddofest as I would sooner watch Sluggie and B_and_T copulate.
Yeah, sure you would. Personally, I think I'd stab myself in the face repeatedly with a matchstick until dead before watching either Big Sh!tters OR Sluggie vs B&T in a slime-fest.

Why would anyone watch that pish?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
give it 18 months, you can go and chat her up when she's back serving at her local Mcdonalds.

No matter how many decent chicks get into that fecking house, I will not be watching. I cant really find words to describe my intense hatred for the creatures that go on that show.

If I was given a choice of watching it or injecting myself with bleach, I would cheerfully start looking for a decent vein.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Benny687 said:
No matter how many decent chicks get into that fecking house, I will not be watching. I cant really find words to describe my intense hatred for the creatures that go on that show.

If I was given a choice of watching it or injecting myself with bleach, I would cheerfully start looking for a decent vein.

Cheers Benny saved me typing it :D

S

syledis

I sure after BB is finished she will be on every second rate chat show, wag tv show and any game show she can. God i hate instant celebrities!