1 CSMR MOVE TO HOHNE

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by munsterman, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has already been discussed, but it is now confirmed that 1 CSMR will relocate from Munster to Hohne in Sept / Oct 2008.

2. Thats where they came from. Well one third anyway. A pleasant place like Hohne shall help ease the retention problems!

3. Who is going to replace 1 CMSR in Münster ?

4. A German housing estate with ill disciplined kids from the estates!

5. Possibly a RLC Regt, yet TBC.

6. I am a LEC (locally employed civilian) in Munster been there for last 15 years.

We where told last week by GLSU that last working day for Osnabruck civilians would be 31 Mar 09 and Munster perhaps had another 3 years.

Maybe someone knows different as the MOD moves in strange ways.

7. Thats going to be a tight squeeze isn`t it!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

8. Aaaaahhhhhh, Hohne.........thank the Gods I was in Rinteln and never that shit'hole :twisted:

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Luckily God gave you Shaibah instead!!!

10. Are you going back to 'Glynn Bks'?.........spookiest back road ever.

11. OK just where the **** are the going to put them all????

12. ABSOLUTELY BL**DY TYPICAL, The amount of hard work and effort that has gone into improving that camp for the boyz and girlz, the new very expensive Z type accom and all we do is move them ? What is the thinking behind moving an entire medical regiment up to Hohne ?

Can anyone give any further details ie how the three Med Sqns will sp their Bde's or is this in readiness for the IMSB findings and implementation ?

I liked Munster and have fond memories of it, if a litte blurred around the edges :cry:

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I cant see the problem, Hohne instead of Munster? Well maye yuo have a point!

14. Given that everything else is moving to brigade level, would it not make more sense to revert the close-support squadrons back to field ambulances, colocated with and under direct brigade level control?

Ugg: Look Unk, look what I've invented!
    Unk: A round thing, Ugg? What are you calling it?
    Ugg: I think I'll call it the "wheel" :twisted:

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

As we said back in the late 80', if its not broken then dont try and fix it!