1 CS Med Regt

#2
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Hi,

Can anyone pm me the name, initials and post-nominals of the CO of 1CS?

Please do not post direct onto here for OPSEC

Many tanks in advance

DGC
Because posting them to a complete starnger is safer than putting them on the site and making him look for them.
 
#3
Granted, if you want to get really picky I can call you from a mil ext. I would like to know the info today as I am penning a letter to him as we speak.

Cheers,

DGC
 
#4
In my day Officer Commanding
would have been sufficient as yuo are adressing the CO who may well ahve moved on by the letter arrives or you are writing to a person you know in which case you don't need to ask who he is.
 
#5
Thanks for taking the time to reply but this is not a thread asking who I should write to within a regiment:

a. I did not say letter of introduction
b. I have been told to write to him
c. if you dont know the answer but just want to be pedantic and annoy people please try a different thread as I have little time to waste.

Regards

DGC
 
#6
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Thanks for taking the time to reply but this is not a thread asking who I should write to within a regiment:

a. I did not say letter of introduction
b. I have been told to write to him
c. if you dont know the answer but just want to be pedantic and annoy people please try a different thread as I have little time to waste.

Regards

DGC
why dont you phone the chief clerk, or the admin office, or is that too sensible an idea? 8O

You'll find Directory Enquiries on 192 on the telephone at work.

DONT come on here having a go at members cos youre too idle to do the job yourself newbie!

If you ask a stupid question , you'll get a stupid answer - this is ARRSE afterall

Love hugs and kisses
from a recently released member of 1CS Med Regt
 
#7
Bedpan2zero said:
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Thanks for taking the time to reply but this is not a thread asking who I should write to within a regiment:

a. I did not say letter of introduction
b. I have been told to write to him
c. if you dont know the answer but just want to be pedantic and annoy people please try a different thread as I have little time to waste.

Regards

DGC
why dont you phone the chief clerk, or the admin office, or is that too sensible an idea? 8O

You'll find Directory Enquiries on 192 on the telephone at work.

DONT come on here having a go at members cos youre too idle to do the job yourself newbie!

If you ask a stupid question , you'll get a stupid answer - this is ARRSE afterall

Love hugs and kisses
from a recently released member of 1CS Med Regt
erm, its saturday....normal people dont work these days (and yes I have tried)

192 wont give names just his telephone number - data protection act apparently

If I was idle I wouldent be working on a saturday evening...... (see above) oh and guess what I will be working again tomorrow.... :D

Trust me I know arrse.com and what it is about but I was expecting help not childish pedantic verbal diaorreah, and especially not some pathetic kiddie slurr about being a newbie....

everybody is acting as if we are dealing with the CO of 22 SAS or even SRR come on guys if youre that paranoid then give me a mil ext to call you on or I will give you mine....pffft

love, hugs, kisses, strawberry ice cream knickerblockerglory with flippin cherries on top and chantilly cream too.... from someone just trying to do his job...
 
#8
Just ring the Duty Officer......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#9
I'm just gonna wait until monday morning and ring then. I was just trying to be productive on my weekend instead of having nitwit comments thrown back at me.

So much for this being a helpful site......ttfn
 
#12
What a strange thread?!

By the way, does anybody out there know the shoe size of Obi Wan Kenobi? Its just that his mum asked me to pick him up some new sandals next time I visit the market! :wink:
 

Ventress

LE
Moderator
#13
red_arrse said:
What a strange thread?!

By the way, does anybody out there know the shoe size of Obi Wan Kenobi? Its just that his mum asked me to pick him up some new sandals next time I visit the market! :wink:
10M
 
#14
what a toss thread. I know the new CO, I had dwinkies with him only recently.
 
#15
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Trust me I know arrse.com and what it is about but I was expecting help not childish pedantic verbal diaorreah, and especially not some pathetic kiddie slurr about being a newbie....
If you do get his details do use you spell checker.... as they can get quite pedantic when reading verbal Diarrhoea
 
#16
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Bedpan2zero said:
da_gaff_chaffe said:
Thanks for taking the time to reply but this is not a thread asking who I should write to within a regiment:

a. I did not say letter of introduction
b. I have been told to write to him
c. if you dont know the answer but just want to be pedantic and annoy people please try a different thread as I have little time to waste.

Regards

DGC
why dont you phone the chief clerk, or the admin office, or is that too sensible an idea? 8O

You'll find Directory Enquiries on 192 on the telephone at work.

DONT come on here having a go at members cos youre too idle to do the job yourself newbie!

If you ask a stupid question , you'll get a stupid answer - this is ARRSE afterall

Love hugs and kisses
from a recently released member of 1CS Med Regt
erm, its saturday....normal people dont work these days (and yes I have tried)

192 wont give names just his telephone number - data protection act apparently

If I was idle I wouldent be working on a saturday evening...... (see above) oh and guess what I will be working again tomorrow.... :D

Trust me I know arrse.com and what it is about but I was expecting help not childish pedantic verbal diaorreah, and especially not some pathetic kiddie slurr about being a newbie....

everybody is acting as if we are dealing with the CO of 22 SAS or even SRR come on guys if youre that paranoid then give me a mil ext to call you on or I will give you mine....pffft

love, hugs, kisses, strawberry ice cream knickerblockerglory with flippin cherries on top and chantilly cream too.... from someone just trying to do his job...
Being as this thread is so ludricous and the originator so nasty may i suggest he is not idle working on saturday just dedicated or incompetent you decide
 
#18
drain_sniffer said:
da_gaff_chaffe said:
192 wont give names just his telephone number - data protection act apparently
.
but you thought some random person on an internet forum might?

what a dick you are
quote for an old film

he goes from spring chicken to sh1t hawk in one easy lesson !

Frkin newbies
 
#19
with an attitude like his, he is going to die here, err i mean at 1CS!
Should be fun.
 
#20
With spelling like that DGC is obviously a doctor, who took a bit of gentle ribbing far too personally. Of course the holier than though attitude does give it away as well.
 

Similar threads


Top