1 CS Med Regt

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by da_gaff_chaffe, Aug 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Can anyone pm me the name, initials and post-nominals of the CO of 1CS?

Please do not post direct onto here for OPSEC

Many tanks in advance

2. Because posting them to a complete starnger is safer than putting them on the site and making him look for them.
  3. Granted, if you want to get really picky I can call you from a mil ext. I would like to know the info today as I am penning a letter to him as we speak.

4. In my day Officer Commanding
    would have been sufficient as yuo are adressing the CO who may well ahve moved on by the letter arrives or you are writing to a person you know in which case you don't need to ask who he is.
  5. Thanks for taking the time to reply but this is not a thread asking who I should write to within a regiment:

a. I did not say letter of introduction
    b. I have been told to write to him
    c. if you dont know the answer but just want to be pedantic and annoy people please try a different thread as I have little time to waste.

6. why dont you phone the chief clerk, or the admin office, or is that too sensible an idea? 8O

You'll find Directory Enquiries on 192 on the telephone at work.

DONT come on here having a go at members cos youre too idle to do the job yourself newbie!

If you ask a stupid question , you'll get a stupid answer - this is ARRSE afterall

Love hugs and kisses
    from a recently released member of 1CS Med Regt
  7. erm, its saturday....normal people dont work these days (and yes I have tried)

192 wont give names just his telephone number - data protection act apparently

If I was idle I wouldent be working on a saturday evening...... (see above) oh and guess what I will be working again tomorrow.... :D

Trust me I know arrse.com and what it is about but I was expecting help not childish pedantic verbal diaorreah, and especially not some pathetic kiddie slurr about being a newbie....

everybody is acting as if we are dealing with the CO of 22 SAS or even SRR come on guys if youre that paranoid then give me a mil ext to call you on or I will give you mine....pffft

love, hugs, kisses, strawberry ice cream knickerblockerglory with flippin cherries on top and chantilly cream too.... from someone just trying to do his job...
  8. Just ring the Duty Officer......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I'm just gonna wait until monday morning and ring then. I was just trying to be productive on my weekend instead of having nitwit comments thrown back at me.

So much for this being a helpful site......ttfn
  10. Talking of Nitwits , I'd have asked the person who told me to write to someone to give me his name.
  11. Who will give you totally the wrong number as per!
  12. What a strange thread?!

By the way, does anybody out there know the shoe size of Obi Wan Kenobi? Its just that his mum asked me to pick him up some new sandals next time I visit the market! :wink:
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

14. what a toss thread. I know the new CO, I had dwinkies with him only recently.
  15. If you do get his details do use you spell checker.... as they can get quite pedantic when reading verbal Diarrhoea