1 AAC photographs

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Stained_Eligius, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm after a favour from anyone who is based at 1 Regt. I lost all of my photographs of the camp after the HD they were stored on died on me and Google Earth just doesn't do a good enough job. I only left there (and the army) 4 years ago but I'm already getting nostalgic. Can someone help me out? Just general shots really with the emphasis on the hangar (inside and out), pan (looking back towards the hangar), Wksp HQ, the old AWD building on the east corner of the hangar, NAAFI - things like that. You've probably guessed that I was a BAT but please don't let that put you off helping me out :)

2. So if you are a former bat you will only need photo's of the crewroom and the various bars downtown. :D

3. The old AWD building (hangar east end) was our crewroom/office so in a way I do want that type of picture too :)

4. Muttley, bad boy down.
    Be kind to this REME Chappy, not his fault he didn't serve with one of the Premier Regts.
    john

5. I think I'll get my lazy arrse down there and take the pics myself.

6. Have a word with Groovygunner or roguetrooper

7. They'll only have photos of each others bottoms.

Christ on a bike, Stained_Eligius, where the blimmin hell have you been???

8. I've been working on that fly-powered plane you posted instructions for last year Flash. I started my own company (Muscair) in the summer and have since picked up a Queen's Award for Industry and have recently started tentative talks with NASA after I found out on Google that flies fly faster in a vacuum. Busy, busy.

I have the pics now Taff. Cheers anyway.