1.5 mile run time

Hello people,

I would be grateful for any advice from the PTI bods amongst you. I want to reduce my 1.5 mile time down to sub 8 mins. I currently do 8:30. Any training programmes would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards

Fartlek training, do a google search, then again if your running 8:30 consistently you have not really got a lot to worry about!

Drink 2 full-fat cans of RedBull and a couple of Brufen prior to the run

:0)

Got me running 07:50mins around Harrogate and Catterick

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
diggler said:
Hello people,

I would be grateful for any advice from the PTI bods amongst you. I want to reduce my 1.5 mile time down to sub 8 mins. I currently do 8:30. Any training programmes would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards
Fcuking show off!

diggler said:
Hello people,

Regards

RUN FASTER IS MY ADVICE

diggler said:
Hello people,

Regards
Have a vindaloo the night before, and DO NOT go to the bog, the next morning you will be touching cloth and will fly round to get to the bog :D

Buy a powered skateboard or hide a bike halfway round the run