1.5 mile run time...

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by auzzy, Dec 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys
    Any one know what is the 1.5 mile run time that you must get for Royal Signals at the RSC? and do you have to pass any other test fopr example A MATHS TEST.

cheers

2. You are on a fcuking wind up. There are no Royal Signals in the Royal Shakespeare Company as far as I know.

3. yo! guru! what the hell are you going on about? Royal Shakespeare Company?

4. RSC?????

5. Yo, "GURU" u r 1 dumb shit! RSC IS "Recruit Selection Centre" U shit head and watch what you say next time u ******* think head!

6. thick head

7. So it's not just Americans who don't do irony?

To simplify, then, 'Auzzy' you are a cokk!'

8. Auzzy, if you'd left it half an hour, you could have been the first c0ck of 2006. Sold yourself a lemmon there mate,

Boney

9. You have a fine career in front of you. You're list in the NAAFI should include "Figure 11 target" For sure (as Randy Mamola would say) You WILL be filled in before you have been issued your kit, no matter what Regt/Corps lets you in. Now fcuk off and stroke your willy a bit. Wnaker. (Thats not irony there though)

10. Ha Ha

Auzzy. What a tool.

11. Fkin superb, another gobby sprog!!!!!

12. Translation please?

txt cnuts

13. I had to do a maths and physics test at selection and basic.
    The 1.5 mile run is done in 10mins 30secs in field units, not really sure about training. There is also as many press-ups you can do in 2 mins and sit ups. A green score for those is 44 press ups and 50 sit ups. But agian thats field units.
    If you want more info then just ask im sure someone here will help when there not to busy sla**ing each other off.

14. Get bent QinetiQ. This arrse has been cutting about this site annoying all and sundry. If he wants info like this he should go to the official Army site. If you offer this idiot encouragement, he may well be coing to unit near you soon. I'm sure the lads would be pleased to have a bit of sport in the block though.

15. the_guru You *********! you son of a gun! YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! YOU ******* ASS CLOWN! THE ******* OFFICIAL ARMY WEB SITE, (WHERE YOU CAN CHAT TO THEM ONLINE IS CLOSED UNTILL THE 3rd) SO THATS WHY I ASKED HERE U SON OF A DUMB SHIT!

DON'T BE MESSIN' WITH ME NO MORE!!!!